Sold Stock: Display Inventory

Sold Stock: Display Inventory

by AppRebel

Create urgency by showing inventory amount sold & remaining!

Mukama Botanica

This app definitely helped drive more purchases on my popular items by displaying the sold stock. Look forward to using it for our limited edition items. Thanks!

Lindseyhasit

very usefull app. is there a way to cheat with my in stock numbers? a in stock number of thousands is not putting any speed to buy. thanks

April 6, 2020

Thank you for your review! The stock numbers are automatically pulled from the numbers saved in the inventory settings. Although there is no way to change those numbers directly within our app, there are a few solutions:

1. You can select a minimum stock level (in our app settings) so the widget only appears when stock is below a certain level.

2. You can choose to hide the "stock count" and only display the "sold stock"

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Premium Italian Food at Home

good app i used this app for my food store works very well was a very good app for app grating my store and have a better look thank you very much

StoreGo

this app helped me bring losts of sales by increasing the urgency really recomend this app its pretty usefull

His And Her Hub

Hi this app may be helpful but I have not benefited from it yet. But I can understand how this can boost sales! Thank you for developing this app. How can I contact support? I cannot get the "remaining stock" to work on my website. thanks!

April 6, 2020

Thanks for your review. You can reach out to us anytime at contact(at)apprebel.co. Thanks!

Industrial Glow - Original Vintage Lighting & Decor

The app does exactly as advertised allows a visual indiucator on prodcuts that have been sold in our store www.industrialglow.co.uk which gives new customers confidence to buy

Also the support is excellent with very quick response to any issues and questions

Spruce Naturals

We use this app to display the amount of inventory and stock remaining as well as how many units have been sold. So far we've seen an increase in conversion due and are very happy with it.

Fit & body's

cumple lo necesario para lo que se busca no se que mas sjsj ijijdiw wjdwijdiwj ijwdiwjidjiw wijdijiwjdiwj

MIND CHILL - RELAX, FOCUS and REST your MIND*

brilliant, seriously brilliant! so helpful, support is crazy good thank again and love the app its brilliant

Corewarmth

customer support is a amazing! responded quickly and fixed my issue in no time. Really helps with generating urgency/credibility

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8