Sold Stock: Inventory Counter

Sold Stock: Inventory Counter

by MicroFundAcquireAC1

Create urgency by sharing sales & remaining stock!

Fit & body's

cumple lo necesario para lo que se busca no se que mas sjsj ijijdiw wjdwijdiwj ijwdiwjidjiw wijdijiwjdiwj

MIND CHILL - RELAX, FOCUS and REST your MIND*

brilliant, seriously brilliant! so helpful, support is crazy good thank again and love the app its brilliant

Corewarmth

customer support is a amazing! responded quickly and fixed my issue in no time. Really helps with generating urgency/credibility

Giant Deals

Amazing customer service
Amazing result
Great communication
Great app!!
So thank you so much for this added feature.. it will help our business a great deal.

Kaboom Cards

I used this app to help my consumers identify stock available, the app staff and assistance I received when installing and adding the code was exceptional, I would highly recommend this app, brilliant!

The Love of Presents

-Helped With Getting Stock Quantity # Display Message On Product Page. It Updates For Variants-

This App is the only one that solved my problem. What i wanted was simple, I wanted the stock quantity to display for a product and update the amount if a variant is picked.

I couldn't for the life of me find an easy way to do this. I went through 2 or 3 apps before i for Sold Stock. There was an option in my shopify theme editor i thought would do it but it didn't.

I had to contact their customer support to put the quantity display where i wanted under the quantity selector. I can't wait to look through the other things this app can do!

cosswigs

I try it now, hope it could have a good effection, the staff is very kind, they help me fix the setting issue, and it works now

The Face of Music

I'm a Systems Engineer for 25 years and I can tell you the app works great. Also I asked for a couple of tweaks and their support team was swift and everything works perfectly to my needs.
I highly recommend this great app!!!

Prisma Lighting

The app does everything I want it to do, along with speedy, responsive customer service. Happy customer :)

Peaceful Pride

I was unsure if this would work, but only because I didn't have stuff set up correctly on my site. These guys went in and fixed the problem for me!! I would highly recommend these guys, showing you're making sales is important, and the fact they were so nice and helped me out is amazing. BUY THIS YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!! Worth the $5/month and probably more.