Stock Sheep ‑ Sold & Low Stock

Create scarcity and urgency with a low & sold stock countdown

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Silky Skin™

Time spent using app About 16 hours

Finally could find an app for this! Hope it increases my sales! thanks for creating this app guys...........

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your review!

WDs market store

Location Malaysia

seems good....trying now...think would be increase sale. you may try on it. ................................................

SelfCTRL

Time spent using app 1 day

great great great. really good for conversion. thankyou guys really good app. really easy to install.

yeehawcowboy

Time spent using app 1 day

great app love it... and the customer service replied ASAP.. love it.. had an issue they fixed ASAP

Mukama Botanica

Time spent using app 2 minutes

This app definitely helped drive more purchases on my popular items by displaying the sold stock. Look forward to using it for our limited edition items. Thanks!

Lindseyhasit

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

very usefull app. is there a way to cheat with my in stock numbers? a in stock number of thousands is not putting any speed to buy. thanks

April 6, 2020

Thank you for your review! The stock numbers are automatically pulled from the numbers saved in the inventory settings. Although there is no way to change those numbers directly within our app, there are a few solutions:

1. You can select a minimum stock level (in our app settings) so the widget only appears when stock is below a certain level.

2. You can choose to hide the "stock count" and only display the "sold stock"

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Premium Italian Food at Home

good app i used this app for my food store works very well was a very good app for app grating my store and have a better look thank you very much

StoreGo

Time spent using app About 3 hours

this app helped me bring losts of sales by increasing the urgency really recomend this app its pretty usefull

His And Her Hub

Location Philippines

Hi this app may be helpful but I have not benefited from it yet. But I can understand how this can boost sales! Thank you for developing this app. How can I contact support? I cannot get the "remaining stock" to work on my website. thanks!

April 6, 2020

Thanks for your review. You can reach out to us anytime at contact(at)apprebel.co. Thanks!

Industrial Glow - Original Vintage Lighting & Decor

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app does exactly as advertised allows a visual indiucator on prodcuts that have been sold in our store www.industrialglow.co.uk which gives new customers confidence to buy

Also the support is excellent with very quick response to any issues and questions