Stock Sheep ‑ Sold & Low Stock

Create scarcity and urgency with a low & sold stock countdown

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Peaceful Pride

I was unsure if this would work, but only because I didn't have stuff set up correctly on my site. These guys went in and fixed the problem for me!! I would highly recommend these guys, showing you're making sales is important, and the fact they were so nice and helped me out is amazing. BUY THIS YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!! Worth the $5/month and probably more.

Méthode A.V.A.©

Very good app and very good support ! I recommend this app. It works very well and the support is very fast and very effective!

Dealistas

Helped with the code setup haven't had a chance to see any results yet but this app is just what I'm looking for
dealistas.com

PlainsI Spiritual Store

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 1 day

I can't make it with the code. Can't find the cs. And don't know how to cancel the payment. It force me to confirm the plan before the free trial.

MION Artisan Soap

I love this app! Just what I was looking for. Big thank you to the team for their fast help with questions I had.

APEX RC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I updated my theme and something went wrong. I emailed support and the fixed the problem within 3 hours.. thank you guys.. well done

Aim Repuestos Colombia

Location Colombia

I have been using it for few months and I really like it. The items that got more views are the items where we use the app-

JOIE DE FIBRE

Time spent using app 18 minutes

I wanted to display how many items i have in stock, but it makes the same amount for every color/variant regardless of what my items' inventory actually is. So obviously not worth any money for me.
*update* They did reach out and offer to help to fix my issue with the app now working, but I figured out a way to fix my shop the way I needed without it.

IceDiversity Beauty

Time spent using app About 7 hours

THANK YOU FOR THE APP I HOPE IT SOLVES MY DELI MA.................VERY SOON, THANK YOU THANK YOU THX U

Japole

Location India

This app is not user friendly
this app is not for someone who doesnt coding
this shit is good for scarcity