Sold Stock: Inventory Counter

Sold Stock: Inventory Counter

by MicroFundAcquireAC1

Create urgency by sharing sales & remaining stock!

Méthode A.V.A.©

Very good app and very good support ! I recommend this app. It works very well and the support is very fast and very effective!

Dealistas

Helped with the code setup haven't had a chance to see any results yet but this app is just what I'm looking for
dealistas.com

PlainsI Spiritual Store

I can't make it with the code. Can't find the cs. And don't know how to cancel the payment. It force me to confirm the plan before the free trial.

MION Artisan Soap

I love this app! Just what I was looking for. Big thank you to the team for their fast help with questions I had.

APEX RC

I updated my theme and something went wrong. I emailed support and the fixed the problem within 3 hours.. thank you guys.. well done

Aim Repuestos Colombia

I have been using it for few months and I really like it. The items that got more views are the items where we use the app-

JOIE DE FIBRE

I wanted to display how many items i have in stock, but it makes the same amount for every color/variant regardless of what my items' inventory actually is. So obviously not worth any money for me.
*update* They did reach out and offer to help to fix my issue with the app now working, but I figured out a way to fix my shop the way I needed without it.

IceDiversity Beauty

THANK YOU FOR THE APP I HOPE IT SOLVES MY DELI MA.................VERY SOON, THANK YOU THANK YOU THX U

Japole

This app is not user friendly
this app is not for someone who doesnt coding
this shit is good for scarcity

indoskincare

tanks guys iam very happy semoga aplikasi anda menjadi booming dan andalam di shopyfy dan selamat berkarya dengn lebih baik agar dapat membantu