Stock Sheep ‑ Sold & Low Stock

Stock Sheep ‑ Sold & Low Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
November 27, 2018

tanks guys iam very happy semoga aplikasi anda menjadi booming dan andalam di shopyfy dan selamat berkarya dengn lebih baik agar dapat membantu

indoskincare
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 9, 2018

Install early to be usable have to bulk edit all products before it's anything worth but definately a good choice to add trust that customer can see some products has been sold.

Brands Dropship
Denmark
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
Edited October 24, 2018

So I started using this app., the other day and I really like it. Hopefully it attracts more buyers into my store. I love seeing the sold stocks, I know that as a customer I would feel more secure seeing that the products have been selling and that customers are buying. Now I wish I knew why my in stock count is not showing...

Clothes-Together
Time spent using app: 17 days
September 22, 2018

I ask for personalization from the support and they helped me out in literally 15 minutes.
Nice, thank you!

Katchee
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 29, 2018

Works perfectly and the service rendered to me was fast and efficient ;)

Love For Fabric
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 20, 2018

Numba1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Braxley
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 8, 2018

Very good apps, it generates sold prove or customers, convince customer to buy the items.

Autumnhomeforever
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 17, 2018

This is the best app we have found that allows us to show how many people have bought a product and how many units are left, both very powerful ways to encourage people to buy your product.
The App developers are always willing to help with the customization and implementation of the App, responding very fast to all our questions.
We have now the option to show quantities available per variable only when we have low quantities which is great because we don't want to show that information when we have plenty in inventory.

Tuangoboutique
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 6, 2018

Works Awesome . even had the how many sold texted removed by support. Fast response Time !!

Cedarssinai