Sold Stock

Sold Stock

by Softpulse Infotech

Create urgency by showing available & sold inventory stock

Caffeine And Kilos Inc

Great app, and even better support. They customized it for my store at no extra charge! Great experience.

Tuner Plate Frames

Had a problem that it wasn't showing inventory because of FBA (fulfillment by amazon) but emailed them and they fixed it within 24 hours! Awesome app, great customer service.

Born Bam

Great app and amazing support! Thank you very much Sandip!!

Koraled

Great app and AMAZING support! They replied to my emails immediately and went way above and beyond in helping get the app integrated. Highly recommended!

Sauce And Brown

A fantastic little app, simple but very effective. Easy to use and navigate the options, highly recommended with great after sale support from the team.

Tweegsters Bricks

even with provideed documentation I couldn't figure out how to get it working, a quick e-mail to the developer and ina matter ofa few minutes it worked once I gave him access to the apps and themes. now lets see if its worth the monthly fee with increased sales (Knock on wood)

Lotus Lashes 2

Excellent app and exactly what I was looking for. Customer service and support is very efficient and helpful. Looks great in our store (customized to our liking) and is highly effective.

Babydeals Se

Great app and service. Needed to make sure it was installed correctly and Joran kindly checked and made a little tweak for me. Thanks again!

Jg Distributors

In less than one hour Jaron make posible everithin i want
Best service ever
I recomend this app

The Mama Tribe Designs

Great App! And great customer service. Had an issue with installation and they installed it for me!