Sold Stock

Sold Stock

by Softpulse Infotech

Create urgency by showing available & sold inventory stock

Suzi Yarn

Cannot express enough how fast, efficient and excellent these guys are! I am a little technology-challenged (to say the least!!), and my app was customized to suit my needs and installed for me.
Thank you so much.
Wouldn't it be amazing if every service, product purchase, transaction went so smoothly?!

Dextergordon Com 2

Pretty good support. Quick answers. Not bad.

Styln Industries

My experience with my brand new store and this app.
Tried to install the app and failed. Contacted support and they installed it but for some reason added that I sold thousands of random products on my store. That is cool but I have a review section on each product and it looks kinda weird when you sold 5432 of a product and not 1 review...
Also, this app is supposed to tell you how many of the items you have in stock and never did. All of my items are FBA so it should link it.

Caffeine And Kilos Inc

Great app, and even better support. They customized it for my store at no extra charge! Great experience.

Tuner Plate Frames

Had a problem that it wasn't showing inventory because of FBA (fulfillment by amazon) but emailed them and they fixed it within 24 hours! Awesome app, great customer service.

Born Bam

Great app and amazing support! Thank you very much Sandip!!

Koraled

Great app and AMAZING support! They replied to my emails immediately and went way above and beyond in helping get the app integrated. Highly recommended!

Sauce And Brown

A fantastic little app, simple but very effective. Easy to use and navigate the options, highly recommended with great after sale support from the team.

Tweegsters Bricks

even with provideed documentation I couldn't figure out how to get it working, a quick e-mail to the developer and ina matter ofa few minutes it worked once I gave him access to the apps and themes. now lets see if its worth the monthly fee with increased sales (Knock on wood)

Lotus Lashes 2

Excellent app and exactly what I was looking for. Customer service and support is very efficient and helpful. Looks great in our store (customized to our liking) and is highly effective.