SoldLive: FB Comment Selling

SoldLive: FB Comment Selling | Reviews

by SoldLive

Automate Facebook Live selling with the #1 live shopping app

Bling Bright Like A Diamond

I love the simplicity of the system. It has been a game changer for my business and has saved me so much time on invoicing/shipping/fulfilling orders. I love that my customers can check out at any time as well as holds their cart for the extended period. I was looking at other systems similar to SoldLive, but couldn't justify the price for the features. This is at a great price point with some great features!

Bling Boss Boutique

This has been an amazing addition to my Shopify store. One of the best investments I've made to allow for more time freedom! Joe has been incredible to work with! Highly recommend to anyone wanting to take invoicing out of their weekly schedule!

Southern Threads LLC

We have tried several apps for selling on FB. This has been the best one we have tried. Their pricing is affordable for smaller boutiques! The overlays are professional and the dashboard is easy to manage. They are open to suggestions for improvements and cannot wait to see what else they can do! If we have had any issues, they have been very responsive to fix! We are so happy to have found this app!!!

Blingz by Tina

I use the SoldLive app to get my customers invoice in their hands while their purchase is fresh on their mind. I like how my customers can get off the live and pay their invoice even if I am not done with the live show. It also helps me tremendously with inventory management. What I love the most about the app is that, as a business owner, it helps me to spend more time with my family instead of manually creating and sending invoices after a live show. I get to walk away after my live and let the app do the rest, even for replay viewers! I enjoy this app!

Boss Beauty Bling Accessories

Boss Beauty Bling Accessories Very user friendly. Support is always available and ready to help. My customers comment, get a msg, their cart is started and they checkout after my live show. No more tedious individual invoicing. No more missing a sale because I didn't see a comment in my Facebook group. I have more organization with my inventory now and I'm able to see what my customers are buying. The app integrates with Shopify. I can do everything I need to do for my business all in one place. I am enjoying the ease of this app. It's a game changer for my small business.

Heart Sisters Scrapbooking

I would give this app 10 stars if I could!! It was so easy to get set up and ready for our Live Sale. Invoices were being paid before I was even done answering questions - and this use to take me days to read through every comment and manually send out invoices. This app is a game changer - now I have more time to spend creating new product to have sales more often! Thank you Joe!!

shopthevintagehive

SoldLive is the BEST app that I've used through Shopify! Preparing for and carrying out our Live Shows used to take 2-3 days. Now with the SoldLive app, I have absolutely no prep work and no invoicing to do. Using this app has saved us so much time and effort. It is super simple to use and the customer support is AMAZING!

The Storehouse Flats | The Butlers

Joe & the Comment Selling team is amazing! The most excellent customer service. Always prompt in helping resolve any questions or answers, and checks in to make sure everything is running smoothly. The app itself is fantastic! Very streamline, easy to use for both the retailer and the customer, which allows more interaction with your customers. Saves a massive amount of time invoicing, and keeps inventory counts up to date. The new live overlay for selling is another amazing feature that keeps the online/live shopping experience fun and simple!

Rhondas Beauty Banter Boutique

I like everything I've tried with SoldLive so much so I haven't tried any other app for this and I plan to continue with the SoldLive, no need to go elsewhere.. It has been simple to use and easy for my customers. I LOVE the fact that messenger shows them the options for them to click on if they didn't mention (size/color, etc) they don't need to know how to type it out. Thank you for that. I also appreciate the support emails and the cost is amazing. Thank you again for a great product,

Hot Mess Jewels

I love the simplicity of it. I am able to add my products prior to my live or on the spot. I love that the app invoices my customers for me. This app has helped me tremendously. The stress of invoicing and checking on customers invoices to see if they are paid or not has been eliminated and I can be more present as a mom, wife and teacher! I have struggled lately with the app ending suddenly but not too concerned about it as Joe has been helpful along the way and I’m confident will help me resolve this issue

Previous 1 3 4 5 6