SoldLive: FB Comment Selling

Automate Facebook Live selling with the #1 live shopping app

From $49/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Girl UPcycled

This app has been so helpful to me as a small business in aiding with live sales, I found the price afordable for smaller retailers and the help desk is very quick to respond with any questions Ive had! They also check in periodically to check in on the efficiency of their app. Give it a try! I'm glad I did!

SMALL TOWN

This app is so beneficial if you sell on Facebook live! It makes invoicing so easy and the support is always so helpful. This app is always improving and adding features. They listen when you voice your opinion and always try to help as quick as possible

Enchanté

This app is amazing - the most comprehensive facebook live-selling app we have seen. I would give it 10 stars if I can. Sharing my favourite aspects of the app. [1] PREPARATION: Reduces preparation time from 2 days to less than half a day with the "auto-tagging feature in the app" [2] ACTUAL STREAMING
The overlay function is so helpful. Shoppers loved this feature and we received significantly lesser comments asking what the code was. When variants are sold out, it is automatically "striked off" in the overlay option, so we know to move on. [3] WAITLIST
Customers receive an acknowledgement even if item is out of stock. So we tell our customers that no PM = wrong code typed. [4] AFTER SALES
Because the checkout process was so seamlessly integrated with Shopify, 95% of invoices sent during the live were paid and converted. This is the HIGHEST rate we have had after trying more than 3 apps. [5] SUPPORT
Despite a 12 hour time difference, Joe has been providing extremely fast support and clearing the doubts very comprehensively. Thank you!

Cardigans & Comfort

I have used this app for about 6 months now doing lives for my small business. We have had great success with this app and now they offer overlays for their lives which makes my life so much easier with little prep for my live on facebook. I am very thankful for comment sold and my customers are loving it!

FDM Apparel

Newer app still building and working on adding all the perfect pieces. They are very quick to make adjustments and try to make the best features possible. Super beneficial for automated invoicing and much better price than competitors. I have tried several automated invoicing systems and this is turning into a great one!

Styles By Erica

Highly recommend this app for live selling! The automatic invoicing is smooth & I notice my customers pay sooner!

Village Green Boutique

This app has made it possible for me to host Live Sales even though my business is a one-man (woman) show... there is no way I could manage the invoicing and the multiple claims on each item without this app. The live sales are still relatively new for me, but I am watching my average sales grow quickly in the last 3 weeks alone. Joe is a great support when you need help.

Gifts A GoGo

Fantastic app and a must have for Facebook live! We are very happy with everything and Joe is very helpful and always available to help with questions. I would highly recommend.

Bee Trendy Boutique

Being in Canada - it was not easy to find an app that would work for comment selling/invoicing. From my first experience with the app and the customer service of Joe I have been blown away. Any glitches along the way he has helped to solve them. Set up was super easy. Before I would spend hours invoicing and now when I go live for my Sip and Shops I can easily invoice through this program 100+ orders a day. The instock feature is great too. The auto tagging! This is a app you need in your business.

decoronadimehamilton

Love this app! There was a bit of a learning curve in terms of how my POS software integrated with Shopify and then the app...infact after the first 2 weeks I got frustrated and hastily said I wanted to cancel. Joe was awesome and helped me to trouble shoot. Weeks 3 and 4 have been amazing! I am so happy I stuck with it! This has saved me hours and hours of time doing manual invoices! Get it and stick with it. You will not be sorry!