SoldLive: FB Comment Selling

Automate Facebook Live selling with the #1 live shopping app

From $49/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Stevie Jay Blings

I love this app! It works for both my live sales and my regular wall drops. My customers add multiple items to their carts through comments throughout the week across different posts. The app holds everything for them in their carts, and they check out at once for everything. So simple for them! And it saves me a bunch of time not having to make draft orders for comments and keeping track of who claimed what and then hunting people down to pay their invoices.

6Money's Creations

This app has provided the ease my business needed. From auto populating tags, to the ease of customers commenting, and then being directed right to checkout has been great. I did have a learning curve when it came to adding products with multiple variations, but once I figured it out it has worked great.

Dakota Stones Live

App was easy to setup and our customers love the convenience. We were doing live sales and manually processing every order before we found this. Saving our team lots of time and lots of hassle. If you are selling anything live on Facebook you should be using this app!

Bee's Bling Bash

AHHHHHMAZING!!!!! SO EASY TO USE!!! I don't mean to scream, but I wanna. I was skeptical at first because it seemed too good to be true. I prepared a few items, added the tags and went LIVE! OMG OMG OMG!!! It works LIKE A CHARM. 10+ invoices issued RIGHT AFTER THE LIVE y'all!!! NO more spending a day and a half invoicing 60+ people with their bins full. And NO MORE putting items back for those who don't pay!!!! HELLOOOOOO They pay, I pack, I ship. That's all. I LOVE THIS APP. If you're considering the competition, give this one a shot. TOTALLY worth its weight in GOLD! Customers DO NOT have to "register" to buy. No leaving your live to come back. No fuss NO MUSS... and... the kicker... Almost EVERYONE shops the store prior to check out. OMG!!! Thank you JOE!!!!

Krone 1

This app has been a complete game changer for our business. We had previously tried to hire a development firm to make a custom app for us to do what this app does. Our Facebook live sales generate thousands of sales, and it's nearly impossible to manually go through the comments to invoice everyone. It used to be complete chaos going through comments on our livestream and creating draft orders to send out. With this app, we can focus on selling during our livesale and the software does all the tedious work of creating and sending out invoices, and following up to remind them if they didn't purchase. We have very loyal and competitive shoppers that love our brand and merchandise. Our items often sell out. Having an app figure out who commented first and tracking inventory to keep a waitlist is crucial for us to scale our business. We do 2-3 live sales a week now. And livestream shopping is now a large part of our business.

KBB Boutique

As someone who was desperate to add CS to our lives, but with it not being available in Canada, this is 10000% a godsend of an app. I switched briefly to another app that seemed to offer “more for less” but I did not have the freedom of posting what I wanted like i do with this app and thus it was not a good fit at all. This really is the easiest, least cumbersome, straightforward, but super cool comment selling app I’ve seen or tried yet. I won’t be leaving again!

20SOMETHING BTQ

I redownloaded this app a few days before my life and it worked effortlessly. I was happy to see my update suggestions were implemented. This was foreign to my customers but they caught on quickly.

Joe is extremely hands on and helpful with assisting you with any issues.

I highly recommend this app.

J.Ro’s Jewels

Live show was AMAZING. My customers LOVED it and I'm feeling VERY confident that this is the right move for my business. I know we are still getting used to it and I have a lot of work to do with tags and making sure everything makes sense to everyone. I will say though, I have already received 13 messages over night telling me how awesome it was and how excited they are to get more used to it. ALSO- thank you to Joe for all of the one on one help. Best customer service imaginable.

Purposeful Indulgence

I am loving this app! It's saved me loads of time. I have heard from my customers that they love the checkout system. My favorite aspect is how all of my inventory is streamlined. I've used it for live sales, as well as for selling during my lives as I've created projects. It makes it so easy to tell customers how to get my products. In addition, it takes people TO my website, which often results in them purchasing additional items. The only thing I am sorry about is that I didn't find this app sooner!

Mia Bella Btq

I LOVE this app! Easy to set up, easy to use, customer love the convenience of being able to comment exactly what they want as well as pay there invoices as soon as the show is over! Thats one of my favorite features as well! I don’t have to go back and invoice everyone! I would recommend this app to anyone!!