SoldLive: FB and IG Live Sales

Automate Facebook and Instagram Live comment selling

From $49/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

20SOMETHING BTQ

I redownloaded this app a few days before my life and it worked effortlessly. I was happy to see my update suggestions were implemented. This was foreign to my customers but they caught on quickly.

Joe is extremely hands on and helpful with assisting you with any issues.

I highly recommend this app.

J.Ro’s Jewels

Live show was AMAZING. My customers LOVED it and I'm feeling VERY confident that this is the right move for my business. I know we are still getting used to it and I have a lot of work to do with tags and making sure everything makes sense to everyone. I will say though, I have already received 13 messages over night telling me how awesome it was and how excited they are to get more used to it. ALSO- thank you to Joe for all of the one on one help. Best customer service imaginable.

Purposeful Indulgence

I am loving this app! It's saved me loads of time. I have heard from my customers that they love the checkout system. My favorite aspect is how all of my inventory is streamlined. I've used it for live sales, as well as for selling during my lives as I've created projects. It makes it so easy to tell customers how to get my products. In addition, it takes people TO my website, which often results in them purchasing additional items. The only thing I am sorry about is that I didn't find this app sooner!

Mia Bella Btq

I LOVE this app! Easy to set up, easy to use, customer love the convenience of being able to comment exactly what they want as well as pay there invoices as soon as the show is over! Thats one of my favorite features as well! I don’t have to go back and invoice everyone! I would recommend this app to anyone!!

Be So Glamorous Accessories

I love this app. I can't believe how easy it was to transition. The app is so user friendly and my customers love it! Having this app has increased my sales! Customers have the convenience of being invoiced right away and it saves me a ton of time and makes my day that much easier. Previously I was on a group page so my customers are transitioning to my business page very well because of the easy invoicing. I love this because it shifts the responsibility to the customer in terms of their invoice. The fact that they can comment on a video that is no longer live and still be invoiced is amazing as well. Now, once my live is over, I can walk away and wait for the orders to come in. I have to finish tagging all of my inventory and I will be all set. Thanks so much!

Simply Becky Boutique

This app was super easy to set up (and I am not techy at all!). It works extremely well for live sales and customers receive invoices within seconds. The first few sales I had my laptop up to verify customers were receiving the messages, and everything worked flawlessly.

I love that customers can also claim and get an invoice right away from replays -- waking up to paid invoices is super cool! Reminders have also helped convert claims to sales, which is awesome!

My customers have had a really easy time using the system, and they pay invoices before the live is done or right after I hop off. This means when I finish my live sale I can instantly start shipping instead of having to take an hour to send invoices.

It would be really cool if there was a way to print a label for claiming to show during the live or if the claim info was visible on the screen when showing an item. Customers have struggled with typing everything exactly as needed in order to get the claim message (especially with 2 variants -- size and color). Customers will put a space or skip a space or type the size incorrectly. A visual cue would really help with this.

I would also LOVE LOVE LOVE it if this app worked within Facebook Groups for both live sales and comment claiming from photos.

Overall, I love this app! It's super easy to use and has helped streamline the live sales experience for both myself and my customers. Thanks so much!!

Unwavering Haven

This has been a game changer for the way I run my live sales! It has definitely been worth the money!

Lemon Mint Boutique

Very easy to use! Makes your life so much easier! Joe is super attentive and helpful! Highly recommend!

CocoaRoxy Jewels

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this app!!!! It was so easy to connect and begin using, and it has helped me increase my sales tremendously! I was looking for a way out of invoicing, and this was the perfect fix! Now I can obtain sales on my live shows, and well as my posted photos, easily! My customers love the app integration as well! Some of the great feedback includes.."I love how I don't have to register to begin shopping", "My cart was available right in my inbox, WOW!". Another plus is that there is in app assistance with very fast response. This app is a business changer!!

Whiskey Rose Co.

I LOVE this system. It is not cumbersome or complicated as some alternatives are; no synching inventory or having to deal with accounting/money in several places. Way easier for customers too!! I love that it keeps customers on my site and they don't have to agree to anything or sign up or anything like that. They are used to the ShopPay and checking out on my site, and this allows them to continue to do that. I have a brick and mortar too and this allows all my inventory to seamlessley synch, all my customer/income data to be in one place and that is just a beautiful thing! This is just so simple I'm excited to have found you. I look forward to the features coming!

August 2, 2020

Thanks for your review! Yes it doesn't make sense to adopt a separate shopping cart system along with a separate mobile app just to do your live sales. Our goal is to automate your current workflow, and not make you or your customers change existing behaviors. No Facebook jail ever with our app either :)