SoldLive: FB and IG Live Sales

Automate Facebook and Instagram Live comment selling

From $49/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Divaz Runway

I had been researching for commenting systems to help me streamline my invoicing plus to serve as an easy transition for my customers. After six months I decided to try SoldLive. It was the best decision for my business. It is very easy and simple to use. I recommend SoldLive to any busy that uses social media as a shopping platform. It is a great administrative tool to assist with back-office functions. Joe and his team provide excellent customer service and provide one on one zoom trainings as well as YouTube videos. Thanks again, Joe for this simplistic commenting and messaging system! Jackie Brown, Divaz Runway.

The Sassiest Chic Jewelry

I used this app to help me do Invoicing . I LOVE this app because it gives me more time to focus on other areas of my business . Also this apps help minimize mistakes and helps keep inventory errors to a minimum. Customer service is AWESOME ‼️

BB Silver Elegance

Jess was wonderful in walking me through the steps needed for using the Overlay with scanning device. She is very patient, understanding and most importantly never makes you feel that your not important. Also, I have found that the app itself is making me become more organized with my inventory. When going live the inventory is numbered, invoicing is done and life is much easier. I highly recommend this app.

3D Jewelz

SoldLive has been a great addition to my Shopify website. The automated draft invoices, reminders, and waitlist capabilities have saved me an enormous amount of time to be able to do other things with my business. The installation of the app was very simple and quick and I have been able to use the app with no issues.

The Morgan Factory

Absolutely AMAZING! I chose this over commentsold because customers do not have to register, they checkout directly on my website! Which is great for up selling! Customers love it as well!!!!! I’m am soo impressed that I have direct communication with Joe. That is seriously HUGE!

Angel’s Glitz, Glam & More

This app is so easy to use. This was my first week using it and it has given me so much needed time to do other things.

Royal Radiance Jewelry

I use the app to streamline my invoicing process. The customer service that Joe provides is unsurpassed. Features I like customers comment on the live and an invoice is automatically generated. The best features are my customers can watch the replay of my LIVE and still comment and get invoices as if they were watching it LIVE. Also, being able to do preorders by posting a picture the customers can comment and be put on a waiting list until the product arrives.

Reezy Jewels

I use this app to help me with my invoicing process. I love this app because it saves me time, and because it's directly connected to my Shopify store I can go live and send traffic to my store all at the same time. I also love that I can choose a day and time that all carts will expire, and I can have all numbers match my sku (location) numbers here at my warehouse to easily find product while filling orders, but I ultimately love this app because my customers love it. My customers love that they don't have to register, and they love being able to see and alter their carts as they wish, this helps them to remember what they have claimed and to know where they are in their spending budget. Thank you Joe for your patience and time with me, you are awesome ! I definitely recommend the SoldLive app!

Liv's Lovelies

This app has been amazing for my business and given me more time freedom. I love that it has minimized how many times I am touching a product and how it has afforded me the ability to use my time to focus more on my customers. We are currently experiencing some issues with the app fully functioning with my group, but that is a facebook issue and Joe is working diligently to correct it. The customer support is hands down phenomenal. If I cannot find the information needed in the help desk Joe will hop on a zoom call and help me navigate the issue. Overall, VERY pleased with this app and the functionality. 10/10 recommend!

Fab5Bling

This app has been a game changer for not only my customers but my time behind the scenes. It’s super user friendly and Joe is amazing at communicating and problem solving with any and all questions or concerns. My customers LOVE this new way to shop and I can’t wait to see how it helps me grow my business this year! Thank you for an amazing app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8