Product Filter & Search App

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Shopify Filters & Search by Sparq

Pure&Core

Location Turkey
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used for adding filter to my product lists and this app provides me

Fast support ! High functionality ! Flexible app

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your review, the team really appreciates you taking out time for this. Thanks for using Sparq and hope you ❤️ the app!

Diamante Me

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I used this app to add group filtering to the debut theme. The team were very helpful, they added the feature and made it live in just a few days! The added filters make the site look a lot more professional. Great job.

April 30, 2020

Thank you Diamante Me for such an amazing review, we at Sparq always try our best to meet the customer expectations and when the final outcome speaks for itself then we think we are going in the right direction as well :) .

LUJOSUIT

Location Spain

Really great app , i could organize my store soo good with this app, and they are very helpful amazing !

April 30, 2020

Thank you LUJOSUIT for trusting us and using our filters to provide your customer with the most organized way of product navigation. We are happy to serve you too.

Pyoor LLC

Good and usefull app for shopify, I used just filters, but this is the only one solution that I found for extended filters. Hence, there still some bugs, UX problems, and I would really like cheaper plan with only extended filters functionality.

Nisyra Market

Location Spain

The best app to filter , and the best support team wich I work with. I have two shops and they always do the best for them.

March 7, 2022

Thanks for the great review and it's a pleasure working with you!

Sarto Avner | Well Defined Menswear

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 1 day

This app helped me give my customers an easy way to search for my products. As I have many categories and variants, this app really enable them to find what they want in a few seconds! And great support team as well. Helped me set up and answered my queries in such friendly and efficient manner.

Hi there,

We are really glad to know that we match your expectation. We are continuously working to go beyond your expectations. Thank you so much for your kind words. Best Wishes!

YorkieNation.org & AnimalsRus.org

Excellent app, really goes a long way in organization of your store's content. I am very pleased with sparq. Their customer service is excellentt as well!
animalRus.org

March 7, 2022

Thanks for the kind words ❤️

Renaissance Boutiques Ireland

Location Ireland

Chris and colleagues were extremely helpful to me in setting up the search function for my new ecommerce site. Very responsive and quick turnaround, I would recommend to anyone seeking to increase SEO visibility and UX improvements on site.

Hi there,

Modern Bananas

So far, so good! It's quick to set up. The support staff is ON IT! I wrote in at 6:30pm on a Sunday and Chris was able to get me the help I needed straight away. Looking forward to growing with their tool :)

Hey there,

Thanks for the review and it's a pleasure working with you!

Ards Animal Health

Time spent using app 30 minutes

Don't like giving bad reviews but fed up with time wasted installing apps that don't work. Such a shame; it seems to be a good app but...

Hangs during installation. I tried on Firefox and Edge. After trying twice to install - uninstalling and reinstalling, I gave up after 15 minutes waiting for it to finish installing. I think it got to the part where they retrieve my customer personal data for their records. (Hopefully, they'll delete that data as per the shopify agreement to delete within 48 hours of uninstalling app).

I received an email from them welcoming me the app and then mentions it is a 14 day trial but the blurb on the shopify app store says there's a free plan which, is conflicting.

April 20, 2020

Dear Store Owner,

I am a tad disappointed in reading this review because we give serious attention to our customer service and have a full-time team available on live chat to assist store owners. I want to address your concerns here as our attempts to reach out to you have failed.

I gave up after 15 minutes waiting for it to finish installing - We sync data from Shopify stores and depending on the volume of data it might take a bit of time, but the app is usable after syncing in 250 items on the store.

I think it got to the part where they retrieve my customer's personal data for their records. - We never sync customer data, in fact, we do not even ask that data when requesting permission from you. I hope you can correct this statement

I tried contacting their support but you need to book an appointment, according to their welcome email. - The support is available almost full time via chat on our app and website. The book an appointment is free of cost service for merchants who want our services to setup Sparq for their stores and need help on that.

I received an email from them welcoming me the app and then mentions it is a 14-day trial but the blurb on the Shopify app store says there's a free plan which, is conflicting. - The 14-day trial is for our enterprise features which you can use free of cost during the trial. After 14 days, you can choose to downgrade to a Free plan or any paid plan as per your usage

I would have accepted your 1-star rating if you had given us a chance to serve and we failed you, but it seems like this rating is actually a culmination of other non-performing apps.

I hope you seriously consider updating your review because as a serious app developer, ratings are the only way for us to have better discoverability.

If you get a second chance to install the app, please do and drop us an email at hello@sparq.ai and we shall make sure this time your experience is better than last time