Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

Bonavento

At the moment I am very satisfied, answers from support are instant. Filters adapted to me, I think only that the price is a little high

Tsai x Tsai | Natural Gemstone Jewellery

Trialing at the moment to see how it works. So far so good. It looks super smart on the website and allows customers to find the product easily. Was a little difficult trying to set things us as I am not very tech savvy but the customer services guys were all very helpful and patient with me. I'd recommend this app for sure!

Salong Unic

Works very well on our web site and is very happy with the support. So can currently recommend this program to the Shopify store. Fungerer veldig bra på nettstedet vårt og er veldig fornøyd med støtten. Kan for tiden anbefale dette programmet til Shopify-butikken.

YouFromMe.

I love this app and the filters / collections are exactly what im looking for! it's all really easy to use and navigate. The customer service helped throughout the whole process to set it up.

Cavalerro

Very good product, and the team is so is so good, five stars from me, and i recomend to all.

TRUU

Great app Really fast and easy. Their customer service is awesome! Thank you so much . They’re really kind.

Jungle beez

Excellent app. Helped me revive my dull search option and add additional stuff. Plus it really means a lot when you have a free plan when you're starting out. Thanks guys!

Sofizara

I am really thankfull for Sparq, the app is just amazing. Easy and brings you so much. Neha from the support team is really awesome! She deserves 6 Stars!!

Thanks guys, and keep up the good work!

MDomani

Amazing App & not just that...their customer support....these guys are highly professional in what they do and they have an exceptional customer service. Would definitely recommend this app to every store owner who needs filters on their stores because their Tech support gives you exactly what you need!

January 30, 2020

Mayank,

The team really appreciates your kind words here. Glad you like Sparq and looking forward to keeping working with you,

Oluko

Excellent app. Solved all the complex problems of reflecting different variants of the products. Very happy with the service as well. Highly responsive and accurate