4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable filters and seamless transition from other apps. They value its ability to add in-stock filters based on inventory and tags, especially for stores with many products or brands. It's praised for enhancing the shopping experience, boosting sales, and adding a professional touch to stores. The support team is noted for their quick responses and problem-solving skills. Merchants appreciate its power, easy setup, and intuitive UI.

March 5, 2020

Awesome app, easy to setup. The support team is fast to reply and fix any issue that arises. I was able to setup the app within minutes without any problem

Outfit Square
Malaysia
2 months using the app
July 2, 2021

Molto veloci e molto gentile l'assistenza.
Seguono loro il setup e la prima configurazione; funziona tutto benissimo!
Bravi!

Enoteca Il Vinoso
Italy
2 days using the app
Sparq replied March 4, 2022

Ciao,

grazie mille per questa recensione a 5 stelle. Il tuo feedback è molto apprezzato: ci rende davvero felici di sapere che ti è piaciuto il nostro supporto. Auguri!

April 23, 2020

This app helped me give my customers an easy way to search for my products. As I have many categories and variants, this app really enable them to find what they want in a few seconds! And great support team as well. Helped me set up and answered my queries in such friendly and efficient manner.

Sarto Avner | Well Defined Menswear
Malaysia
1 day using the app
Sparq replied March 7, 2022

Hi there,

We are really glad to know that we match your expectation. We are continuously working to go beyond your expectations. Thank you so much for your kind words. Best Wishes!

January 29, 2020

Amazing App & not just that...their customer support....these guys are highly professional in what they do and they have an exceptional customer service. Would definitely recommend this app to every store owner who needs filters on their stores because their Tech support gives you exactly what you need!

MDomani
India
About 2 months using the app
Sparq replied January 30, 2020

Mayank,

The team really appreciates your kind words here. Glad you like Sparq and looking forward to keeping working with you,

March 29, 2021

Not the best experience - I had to keep on pinging the support for the answers and to check if what I needed was done. Support did not point that I need to select a more expensive plan for my needs until lots of effort was already put. Also, they took almost a week to remove the code from the store, which kept me waiting as I couldn't check other apps. Also, the filters are buggy, some weird huge buttons keep on appearing over the price slide, the color palette looks disarranged, tags did not appear in the filters.

thepapamoda
Lithuania
24 days using the app
February 12, 2020

I love this app and the filters / collections are exactly what im looking for! it's all really easy to use and navigate. The customer service helped throughout the whole process to set it up.

YouFromMe.
21 days using the app
February 12, 2020

Very good product, and the team is so is so good, five stars from me, and i recomend to all.

Cavalerro
Romania
19 days using the app
January 1, 2020

I really like this app and how easy it is for find products in my store. I also like that I can control which products do or don't show up in the search results. I'm still using the trial but I'm already impressed with Sparq search!

Morgan Cerese Art
14 days using the app
Sparq replied January 3, 2020

Thanks a ton for the review! We are so glad that you find it useful for your store.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you require any further support

April 2, 2020

Good application and fast support service, I plan to switch to the paid version in the near future...

Thematic.shop
Ukraine
12 days using the app
Sparq replied April 15, 2020

Thank you Thematic.shop for sharing your views on the application and our support service, we are happy to have you on board.

December 30, 2019

incredible customer assistance for the store's owners. don't miss this powerful app. thanks for the help

boogietoy.com
Sweden
10 days using the app
Sparq replied December 31, 2019

Alejandro,

Thanks for your review! I am hoping to work more closely with your team in the coming year.

A very happy new year!