Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

Smoky Mountain Beard Co.

Decided to give this a shot for BF/CM, and I can only say that I'm 100% completely dissatisfied. I created a discount for the sale, and checked how it worked on my site. It seemed fine, so I went ahead and blasted my email list and Facebook. I then started getting all sorts of notifications that the discount wasn't showing up sometimes. I did a test again on my end - first time, it seemed fine... second time it had stopped showing a discount. Then, my Cart and Checkout actually stopped working altogether. Now, I've flubbed the beginning of my sale, and I have to refund several customers for the discount difference. I highly recommend you find another app for this sort of thing.

Ninja Brand Inc

2019 UPDATE: So we switched credit cards and had to restart the account up. When I checked it, the App would open up to the dashboard fine, but as soon as I paid and renewed my subscription and went to use it, I got a pop-up that stated it doesn't work with my browser and have reset my cache/history, etc... WOW, what a sham!!!!

Still haven't implemented fixed for my concerns from last year...

Too bad, they have something good going, but seems whoever is in charge over there just does not care!!!

Net Zero Straw

Customer support is VERY slow. Expect for your email to be replied in 3-4 days.
Also, a member of support made a change on my site (a simple task of taking something out of a page) and ended up messing up, making the checkout button NOT WORK?!?! so many of my customers clicked checkout only to stay on the same page. Got lots of emails.
Then I still had to wait an extended amount of time just to get the regular page running again... disappointing.

I am willing to give it another try for upsells. We'll see how it goes..

Ethnic Rajasthan

Doesn't work, i have to cancel the orders and apply the discount manually. Have contacted them twice about the issue but no response so far. I need my money back.

ALLOYD Studio

I used this app for the first time to run a big sale throughout my website. It was brought to my attention by some customers that the sale price disappears once the customer tries to check out. I ended up losing several sales because of this. So disappointing

1 3 Next