Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

Isellgoodsonline

I am happy to leave this review for "Special Offers".

I generated revenue using the product during my trial period and I hope to continue doing the same now that I pay monthly ;)

Bodhi Vida

I'm holding off on the 5th star because I don't yet know what lies ahead, just having installed the app.
Last year around this time I tried a BOGO app that required not one, but two apps to be installed. I messed around with it for a whole weekend - maybe 10 hours - and it turned out to be incompatible with my theme. I rewrote the liquids and banged my head against the wall, using customer service repeatedly. Finally, they refunded my $, something that they "don't do." They were very helpful, but I can't get those lost hours back. Special Offers was a simple one click to install and then a few parameter settings and I was done. Hallelujah!

Tactivo

Really happy with the app, shame we cannot get tracking information from where customers came as Shopify doesn't permit that. :(

Bridalvaganza

Easy to install, works perfectly, great customer support. I removed a star because I never got my questions answered prior to installing the app but I'm glad I took a chance because their technical support after installing the app was top notch!

Coco Bee Nut

a little difficult to figure out, but it's doing the job.

Mandee Online

Working really well and has more promotional options than any of the other apps I've found out there. We needed to have buy 1 get 1 for $5 rather than for % off functionality along with many other types of promotions. This worked really well. One drawback is that the discounts are all calculated at the checkout level so you need to work on collection and pdp messaging to ensure customers realise the discounts.

Whtshirtmakers Com

Nice App and has potential, got quite excited until installed, I then noticed its mainly for POS

1 3 Next