Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

Supply

Awesome app, even better support. Reached out with what I thought was a problem with the app. Not only was it not a problem with the app, they fixed the actual problem with my website which was definitely not their responsibility. 10 stars.

AnimalsDreams

J'adore cette application ! Je l'utilise sur tout mes shops! :)
Le service client est réactif et compétent !

SIMPLYWORKOUT

AMAZING support. I had a formatting complication with our cart page working with the adjusted bundled pricing via mobile and they were eager to help. It's a huge perk to have developers who care about the implementation. I highly recommend!

Kaws & Effect

THANK GOD I FOUND THIS APP. There is no app the allows an adequate bundle. I've been spending days trying to create an efficient and easy to click on bundle with variants and this does the job. Thank you so much for this product.

Shop Glad

HELLO, DOWNLOAD THIS APP IN MY STORE BUT I'M NOT GOING TO USE, I HOPE YOU DO NOT CHARGE ME THANKS...

Dissent Pins

We've been very happy with Ultimate Special Offers – it lets us offer a lot of different options for discounts and works quite smoothly. As important, the customer support is quick and helpful, that makes a big difference.

Primeval Labs

Pixel Union was very helpful with helping us make sure it we got it set up correctly and working the right way. Having good results so far and looking forward to it!

PHOERA

Application vraiment top! :)
Service clients compétant et dévouant ! :)
Je recommande cette application ! :)

Love Your Peaches Clothing Co.

New user. There were some bugs getting it up and running, but the most important part....Pixel Union as a company has provided the most responsive, clear and cogent customer service of any app I've tried on Shopify thus far. And that is worth a lot.

Count On Us

I've used the app for our store to run offers/promotions. User-friendly and easy to create and customize your offers. Been using the app for about two years now and it has certainly helped with sales.