Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

Moximer

Conversion rate is the most important metric to any store owner. And no app increases your conversions better than ultimate special offers. It offers multiple features like upsell, bundles, bogos, etc. You don't need to download multiple apps to perform these functions as it will slow your load speed and decrease your conversions. Customer service is also impeccable.

Absolute Merch

We use this for all of our stores anytime we need to set up a specific type of offer. It's very easy to use and we love it.

Prettyclick Cosmetics

One of the best app for discounts . It is very verstile.very easy to use. and best part is it does not look clumpsy on any theme. It is very clean and professional looking. Very good support as well. I used their themes and apps and I have no complains whatsoever. I dont think there is any other app that is better than the ultimate special offers app and i have tried many. this is by far the best one

Bshirt

This is a great app - I find the notifications to users about the offers work particularly well, which is something not offered by Shopify Automatic Discounts. Support were really helpful too and answered my queries very quickly.

Colchones Dormilón

Great App! Support is amazing, fast and reliable. App has multiple options and is very helpful to create upsells, bundles, etc.

Clothes & Roads

Love this app. It helps me make more sales and the customer service is great! I wish that some offers could be used at the same time (ex: bundles for 2 different kind of items bought at the same time). But since there is so many offers you can use, there is always a workaround.

Endless Blading Co.

This app is truly a cornerstone of the two online stores I have. I've been using it on the first store for a number of years now, before it was a Pixel Union product, and recently added it to my second store. I can confidently say that it's on my top 3 favorite apps list. Not only do I use it to run complex sale campaigns with bundle and upsell offers, but I also use it to manage wholesale orders with tiered pricing only available to tagged customers. The way it integrates with the store's style is very nicely done. It's been relatively easy to customize where widgets and notifications are shown, even for someone with little coding background. When I've need help, the folks at Pixel Union always respond promptly and thoroughly. They helped me sort through app conflict issues a number of times, even when their app isn't the one causing the problems. Both the app and the people at Pixel Union have earned this 5-star rating.

Affinity Bands

This app is easy to use and install. It has generated a good amount of sales on our site and we're able to offer many different type of discount. The team is also great at responding & fixing any issues you run into if you update to a new theme. Loving the app so far & price is good.

Unholy Vape

The app helped me to create discounts that countless other apps did not allow me to do, I had some queries about the theme and the support assisted me and went onto explain things in great detail when there was no need to do so.

Tizsystore

I used this app to launch a special offer and I received a really good support to meet my needs . It can be a very useful app . Different options to make you sell more products . Discounts when people are buying , volume according to amounts , or % discounts . Useful