Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

Bundles, volume, upsells, BOGO, discounts, free gifts, & more!

Persetini Global

Good app, great customer support.
Have to learn the details of how it works to get all the benefits.

Swiss Premium Cosmetics

Extremely fast feedback from the Customer Support Team! Every request was answered and solved quickly. Well appreciated. Thumbs up from our side!

Dr. Koala

Great function and efficient support!!
This is definitely a must-have app to deal with the awful Shopify discount function.

QuickPlay

Very good support! I dont know how good the APP works but the support is amazing and respons fast. Hope many sales will follow!

Dippin' Daisy's Swimwear

I used the app to help set up a gift with purchase promo! James was extremely helpful in meeting all of our needs and helping customize our offer exactly how we wanted it! Would definitely recommend using.

Shed Defender

Solid app, customer support is very helpful. It could use some more custom features but for the price its worth it.

The Astral Affirmations Mask

I was trying to set up a multiple stage upsell, but ran into several issues.
James emailed me back the next day with full intention to solve my issues.
I went with his idea, because I didn't understand their system enough.
As a drop shipper, I recommend this if you are looking to bump up those #s.

hefyours

very good app. paige helped in in an instant! they also coded some stuff for me very quickly! highly recommend!

Au Revoir Les Filles

Love how many different discount combos you can get with this great discount app. James is super helpful and quick to respond, and helped me sort out any issues I have, like using the discount with multiple currencies. He also added an additional promo code box in my code, so customers can use the discount with another voucher from my loyalty program. Highly recommend!

Premier Yarns

This app works great for what we need. It allows us to apply multiple discounts as well as different kinds of discounts. The support team is always quick to answer and help us figure out any issues.