Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

Kaisercraft

This app helps us to do online sales and special promotions regularly. Had an issue and the support was excellent. Can't recommend this app enough.

Lulu Frost

We like that there is a lot you can customize about this app. Customer service is excellent, and they can help you figure out exactly how to configure for more complicated promotions. It does almost everything we need it to do in working around Shopify's stupid refusal to allow multiple promo codes to be used on a transaction. I'd give it a 4 3/4 stars if I could, as there are just a couple other things I wish it could do, but it's by far the best app we've found for markdowns and promotions. We have been using for about 6 months and haven't experienced any of the glitches that we did with other apps. You can install and use Ultimate Special Offers with confidence.

Black Edition LLC

Love this app and the support team as well. They are really helpful and fast to get back to you to solve any issues that you may have. Overall I give this app a five stars because of the features it has.

Spigenus

Great app and great service. This is my go-to app for running promotions on our site.

Enchantory

A fantastic app that I've been using for a long time! Great and responsive customer support too!

Carter Mill Soap Company

This app replaced one I was previously using (because SuppleApps bought the other one), and when I first set it up there were a few issues, some that were dealbreakers for me. I contacted support and they were awesome! They put their developers on it and now, three days later, I have something working even better than the original one did. They have responded to every email and I suspect even added functionality for me. I couldn't be happier! I'm still doing testing of it but I'm sure if I find anything they will take care of it :)

Ibisci

Great App w/ GREAT support! A+

Pautonnier

Very good app, easy to use and performing !

Browhaus

What a shame Shopify can't come out of the box with features that SPECIAL OFFERS app gives you. Not only have you got a vast array of discount options but also automated banners and checkout notes to encourage purchases from customers.

App support is great, quick responses to questions and the SuppleApp team are hands on in helping you make their app work the way you want it to. One of the best apps from the App store that we use by far!!!

You can see it in action at beautyemporium.shop

Yoco Technologies Pty Ltd

Easy to set up, easy to use and the support team very helpful!