Secomapp: Spin To Win

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

KISSte

Great APP . . .

Emmy Lu & Auggie

I can't really leave a review at the moment! Im installing it right now. I will update my review after I see how it works.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your review. Please pardon us for asking for a review too soon. It's been a while since the installation, and we sincerely hope that the app still serve you well.
Should you need us, please email to support@secomapp.com

KDE Apparel

enjoyed using it, cant wait to see more things to come and see the out come products. really like it

Profitablemarket

a lot of people become a lucky people for the rest of his life i want to be one of them in my life

Bello Beard

great app i love it. Works and is great for collecting email addresses. Highly recommend this app to everyone

TriPro USA

haven't tried yet, but will play it out.............................................................

BLACK ROOS REPUBLIC

I just installed the Application and i hope it will help me to have more conversion. I really like the App.

Treina Ai

execelente app para melhorar as conversoes e fazer com que os clientes comprem mais, estou testando e estou amando este app parabens, muito bom, top, show de bola.

Wasla Worx

I've just started with this app but so far i like it . Install and working with it was easy. The free plan has so much you can work with.

Hello Beautiful Boutique

I wish the app displayed the wheel as you are making it and made it easier to customize and use.