Secomapp: Spin To Win

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

UTZ Market

Perfect! i really like it! this is an amazing app, and helps you to make more sales and atract clients to our site.

Jewelry For Pet Lovers

Great App, will help me with my E-Mail marketing campaign. Glad someone thinks about the little man. What more can I say

Fl@menKISS

voy a empezar con todo esto de emprender asi que haber de que manera se enfoca y funciona todo esto espero que bien todo.

Lovynours

ccool i like it i tried it now and im doinga review s i can be free from their pop up which is annoying ! ! yes

KingsIndulgence

Great app intelligently built excited to try it on my site.
First entrepreneurial endeavor, so want to acquire emails for prolonged success. Don't like the upsale dynamic

Canine Kitty Company

I used this app to help me attract customers to my store and give them a motivation to buy. I have only had it for 1 month and I really like it - it's easy to set up and use. Have NOT gotten any sales through it, but it's only been 1 month. Really disappointed to HAVE to upgrade to a paid plan after the first month when I'm still not making any sales.

Dewwel

Thank you , still trying it out, haven't figured out how to edit it yet. It does look cool.mmmmmmmm.

soilihi

sqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqesqe

MODAVEGAN

so far so good clear to use, but would be fair to be able to leave a review after actually using it.

New Car Gadgets

Good spinner app but asks for review before finishing setup. Once you setup you can't activate it with shopify unless you pay. This just wasted my time setting it up then I can't use it unless I pay

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your comment.
The Free Plan of Spin To Win app provides basic and free features to get it working. You can still see the advanced features displayed which allow you to do more with the app but require upgrading to Paid Plan and payment.
As long as you only use the basic function, the app is still free working fine. But maybe the display of advanced features causes the misunderstanding. We are sorry that it creates such a bad impression to you.
Should you need us, please email to support@secomapp.com