Secomapp: Spin To Win

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

VALERYSTORY

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app. Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app. Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app. Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

revivogen.gr

It is catchy and It seems easy to use! We haven't used it yet but we think this will raise our sales.

czaira

Hi, but for now I have installed the app. I hope it works, but I can't say anything yet. so bye.....

Gadget Geek PH

I haven't tried it yet so I will give 3 stars. Hope that it will bring more emails and more sales for my ecom shop

Thrivedeep

They make me rate the app before i try it, how can i rate it :S i also have to use minumum 100 characters, so thats what i did.

Hopefully it works

Traveling-Pack

I rated this as it's the only way to try it, So no good or bad impressions to take!
That's way I'd put 3 stars.

N8Owl

I don't know how this app will work, just giving Three star because they are asking before it was installed on my store.

Virtual2Buy

I used this app & its nice..Would like to play around lot. Because they want to submit the review before getting Spin pop up,

Pink Panda

Nice app, and it is free app. I had try it for 2 days and it working just fine........................

zapatillas90