Secomapp: Spin To Win

Secomapp: Spin To Win

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

ericaraedesigns

I like the app but they should be a little more clear on figuring out the auto discount feature. I spent a few weeks promoting the fact that I had a spin to win option but it turns out that it wasn't updating the coupons automatically which means that all the people who hit the spin to win icon and "won" a discount was unable to use it due to the fact that it was already used. Ugh. It would have been nice to know prior that it was a paid feature....

Layali.us

This app works great! it really boosted our sales and our customers just love spinning the wheel and getting prizes.
Thanks

SAGA

People Love it they feel like there winning. now they have something they have to use. thank you works great

Xersey's

I am starting to use this app, it seems fine to me. Secomapp has one of the best applications for shopify platform. We will see th is time buy I trust them.

Glass locks

I am starting ti use this app, and it looks like already has a good effect. Very good recommended, to start with something free, and then you can a dd a good professional plan.

kiyfii

Seems cool! Just setting up the free plan and it allows capturing emails, customizing the content, etc. It is super cool

JumbleEmporium

I've only begun to use the app and it has proved already to be a great tool! I can't wait to see the customer turnout.

wavewonka

WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10

Brian's Wares

Great easy to use glad i came around this and i hope it helps with my sales. i will be sure to continue to use this as long as i get the customers i see

SkylyGift

nice wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww