Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Wood To You

We have used the Spin To Win app for sometime and it is just awesome! We used it last Christmas and this summer and it has gained us over 500 new subscribers to our newsletter! It is easy to setup and the graphic is nice :-)

dreamcense

GREAT APP! I would recommend this 100% to anyone that once to raise their conversions on their website.

Stillcheapy

very good up i suggest it to all of you because it helps you to get more costumers and make email marketing next

Ahazze

fazendo teste ainda

Rosey Cheeks Children's Boutique

Great App for small businesses, i love how you can try it before you commit to using it. Love the spin to win.

Boutique Lagom

I used this app to gain more emails. The goal is to obtain customers emails in a fun way. This was super easy to use. I would recommend this app.

iluxcased

easy to use and clear directions. will have to see after time and see how it is. but for now i think its okay

Pampa Vape House

Nao testei ainda, mas logo quero testar pra ver se funciona, se funcionar, vou contratar os serviços para acessar outras opções

JSaville’s Boutique

i like it its more easy to use very enjoyable. My customers will likes this.i use the free part

Fone Flip

AMAZING
i have the free plan and i love it, it helped my store a lot .