Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Abby n Jordan

Just installed it this morning and in the first hour I had someone sign up!. Have to admit I'm really impressed so far

Lets Shop 2 Day

An innovative way to attract customers to hang on to store and do shopping to claim their rewards. Try it

juwas.com online store

This is a neat little app that makes savings more fun for customers! I really like the exit intent feature that triggers the wheel before customers leave the site!

OnlinePetCreations

Works great! I have tried other apps, but have not had the experience as this Sping to Win. Many features and a good upgrade price.

Prestige Makeup

Very Good app I am defiantly going to upgrade to the premium version. defiantly recommend this app to anyone who wants to boost site interactiveness and revenue.

Record High Snapbacks

Looking forward to seeing how my client react to this. I am not quite sure they make us submit a review before trying

Beard Arsenal

Awesome app pretty useful to help gain subscriber's for newsletters and email marketing. Able to setup a wide variety of discounts types to help aid you in receiving more people .

Churchill Street

Love this app. For someone who’s new to e-commerce it was really easy to set up and use. Integrated really well and gave me the exact result I was looking for.

Nodisa

good app , awesome , extra ordinary , helped a lot ,we just liked it. I would recommend it to others.

ANN & DEE

I use this app its really awesome. Easy to create campaign. there customer service is outstanding.