Secomapp: Spin To Win

Secomapp: Spin To Win

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Fone Flip

AMAZING
i have the free plan and i love it, it helped my store a lot .

Bear Up N' Glow Boutique

Great! SO easy to manage ! Would definetely recommend, And will also keep it for a long period due to the app making it a little more fun for my shop!

GBLV

I used this app and this is wonderful this is actually my first time to use it. i just saw it online

Mom I Want That

bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugsbugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugsbugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs

October 8, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the unsatisfied experience you had. We sent a follow-up within just a few hours. Could you please check your mailbox and let us know the details of the issue?
Our team would love to make things right again for you. If you need us, we are always available at support@secomapp.com. Thank you so much

Ebony Home

This app was super easy to use, the set up was quick and painless, unlike some others that have been confusing and frustrating. I would recommend this app.

Upsize Cream

still trying out and finding if it the best spin/win solution for my store. whaffsfsfddsgfhtrurtyty yjty

PeshWorld

Pretty good app, don't see anything wrong just yet. You just shouldn't ask to leave a review so many times because it can be quite annoying. However, that's what brought me here so I guess it's working. Other than that, it's good.

BetterDealzz

Hopefully, this app would do the trick me, I just started the app on my store so we will see if it bring me more customers and if so I would tell my friends who own e-commerce stores about the app. Looking forward to using the app

Paradise Packs

The best app for getting subscribers. I only recently installed it and it's already paying off. The app is a lot of fun. Highly recommended. Just make sure you enter the coupon codes manually as this isn't done automatically by the app.

M A R B A Λ L

I used this app for my e-commerce store. Didn't know this was a thing, and honestly, it's made my store so much more compelling. I'm super excited! Thank you for making such a great app!