Secomapp: Spin To Win

Secomapp: Spin To Win

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
August 15, 2019

received some problems can't seem to put it on my store but its easy to set up and customize very helpful

YoungLamarEnt
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
Secomapp replied August 26, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.
Should you encounter any issue, please send a ticket to support@secomapp.com
Our support is always free and lifetime for you!

August 15, 2019

Just got this set up. Looks good and we will see. Thanks for the free trial. We are excited to see if this gets us more conversions.

Blacksandz Clothing Co.
Time spent using app: 12 days
Edited August 13, 2019

Je trouve magnifique cette application merci et BRAVO je vous souhaite bonne chance et beaucoup de succès !!

Abondance
France
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited August 13, 2019

so good, I like it very much, so that I can get more, it’s great, I like it very much, I recommend you to use it.

Holiday Store
China
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited August 8, 2019

Apenas estoy empezando pero va bien hasta ahorita, sencillo de usar, funcional, inteligente, voy a probarlo más... Hasta ahorita solo me puedo quejar de las traducciones...

Bothika
Mexico
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited August 6, 2019

Just installed it this morning and in the first hour I had someone sign up!. Have to admit I'm really impressed so far

Abby n Jordan
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 1, 2019

An innovative way to attract customers to hang on to store and do shopping to claim their rewards. Try it

Lets Shop 2 Day
India
Time spent using app: 6 days
July 30, 2019

This is a neat little app that makes savings more fun for customers! I really like the exit intent feature that triggers the wheel before customers leave the site!

juwas.com online store
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
July 26, 2019

Works great! I have tried other apps, but have not had the experience as this Sping to Win. Many features and a good upgrade price.

OnlinePetCreations
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
July 25, 2019

Very Good app I am defiantly going to upgrade to the premium version. defiantly recommend this app to anyone who wants to boost site interactiveness and revenue.

Prestige Makeup