Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

All Dog Breed Shop

So far this app has been great! I've have many customers that have used it and then continued on into my store and made a purchase.

Fifty Is The New Thirsty

i used this app to add some flavor and fun to my store and it worked perfectly, customer engagement has increased just like i wanted

FIGURE8RUNWAY

Amazing App. Simple To Use. The setup was easy and the tools to make it unique created a very smooth process to integrate it into the site.

SHOESles

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

The Re-Society

Great app . It was easy to set up wheel and start using it for attract more customers and make more sales

KOMO

Installed it and it looks amazing! Spin to win to convert visitors to customers in a short amount of time

Inkevia

I just installed it and it looks good but still want to try the app so I can give my real opinion. thank you!

Zeeagroup LLC

Today i installed this app and in the next days I will try it and then i will write my opinion about this app.

thekiaso.com

First impressions are very positive. The set-up and creation of the first game was easy. You should ask about my app's experience later after further use.

FIRE FASHION BOUTIQUE

NICE APP FOR STARTING OUT ON YOUR PAGES TO BOOST CUSTOMER VIEWS AND VISITS. HOPING TO SE SALES VERY SOON.