Secomapp: Spin To Win

Secomapp: Spin To Win

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

YoungLamarEnt

received some problems can't seem to put it on my store but its easy to set up and customize very helpful

August 26, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.
Should you encounter any issue, please send a ticket to support@secomapp.com
Our support is always free and lifetime for you!

Blacksandz Clothing Co.

Just got this set up. Looks good and we will see. Thanks for the free trial. We are excited to see if this gets us more conversions.

Abondance

Je trouve magnifique cette application merci et BRAVO je vous souhaite bonne chance et beaucoup de succès !!

Holiday Store

so good, I like it very much, so that I can get more, it’s great, I like it very much, I recommend you to use it.

Bothika

Apenas estoy empezando pero va bien hasta ahorita, sencillo de usar, funcional, inteligente, voy a probarlo más... Hasta ahorita solo me puedo quejar de las traducciones...

Abby n Jordan

Just installed it this morning and in the first hour I had someone sign up!. Have to admit I'm really impressed so far

Lets Shop 2 Day

An innovative way to attract customers to hang on to store and do shopping to claim their rewards. Try it

juwas.com online store

This is a neat little app that makes savings more fun for customers! I really like the exit intent feature that triggers the wheel before customers leave the site!

OnlinePetCreations

Works great! I have tried other apps, but have not had the experience as this Sping to Win. Many features and a good upgrade price.

Prestige Makeup

Very Good app I am defiantly going to upgrade to the premium version. defiantly recommend this app to anyone who wants to boost site interactiveness and revenue.