Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

thekiaso.com

First impressions are very positive. The set-up and creation of the first game was easy. You should ask about my app's experience later after further use.

FIRE FASHION BOUTIQUE

NICE APP FOR STARTING OUT ON YOUR PAGES TO BOOST CUSTOMER VIEWS AND VISITS. HOPING TO SE SALES VERY SOON.

HillsBird

I used this app to do spin sale, it is really awesome. I recommend this app if you want to increase get an email list

Crazy Kitties

I think this app has good potential. I have only begun setting this up and will do another review once I can see it's performance. Personalizing is OK. There are a couple considerations for those wanting to try it. One is that in the setup of the forms, while you can choose any two colors for the text and form fields, the color of the background (unless an image is used) is the same as the fill-in text, and the contrasting second color is used for fill-in field backgrounds and for the main text of the spinner box. This makes personalizing with background images a bit difficult. The other is that the form accepts any random, impossible email and finally, through clearing the cache, or using private browsing, it is possible to do the spin again and again to get a better discount to use at checkout. At least the code is a unique code. Not sure how many customers would think to do that, so I'll give it a try and see if conversion and email list generation makes up for the loopholes.

Great Fishing

Very nice app,I think it's going to add fun and sales to my store. Will upgrade as soon as I can. I'm just getting started on a very tight budget.

JellyBlue

I think the concept of free installation and pay based on upgrading plans is the best way to connect with customers.

ALLimportwatches

muito legal!! adorei implantar alguma vantagem pros meus cliente no meu site...ficou bem legal mesmo.

Short Arrow

Amal Hantash Fitness

This app is amazing. It is a fun way to provide variable discounts to new visitors.
The support is timely, professional, and super helpful.
I highly recommend the app
-- amalhantashfitness.com

SarkisDani

Hey, its a good App with nice Functions and good design. great work guys !! love the App very much. Best Wishes from Germany