Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

dickpill

I used the app to help me attract more buyers on my site. The free version of the app is too basic and didn't allow me to adjust the things I wanted to customize the wheel. I didn't like what my options were. Great concept and app. You should be able to have at least 1 week access to ALL customization tools so we can justify if it works for our site or not.

July 17, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.
Our pricing policy always offer 14 days of free trial to try out all the paid features. We're truly sorry for any misunderstanding that happened.
We sent you a follow-up to explain the situation. Hope the mail reaches you.
For assistance, please contact support@secomapp.com

UpGain

I love this app is good for the costumers in my page. This app increment my sells. The free services is good.

Straight Up Nerd

The app flat out doesn't work. I tried the trial version to have more control over what the popup did, and it still pops on every single page every single time a customer visits. They asked me to give them permission to access my store to see if they can fix it, but after seeing how their coding apparently ruins websites, I don't want them accessing anything.

Furthermore, I've been trying to find a way to cancel this trial for two days now and either pages aren't available when you click to them or you just can't find what you're looking for. I'm about to be charged for a product that doesn't work that I have been trying to delete from my website and I am PISSED.

July 17, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.
The bug is an unfortunate error that we would love to take a look and fix if being given an access to your store. We truly sorry that you left with an unsatisfied impression for the app.
You successfully canceled your trial subscription when you uninstalled the app. We also sent follow-up mails in case you need assistance.
If you need us, please contact support@secomapp.com

Malibu Bikinis

i love this app attracts buyers really thankful i was ble to find this and also use it for free. thnk you b

DroolingBaby™

Best app but i hope pro version costly. I request this app creator make some more free features in future

Great White Gifts

It works and it's easy to set up and use.
The spinner widget shows on my mobile phone, though I didn't think it would on the free plan. The pop out shows a bit shaky on my phone. The only things I can complain about are that some important options are not in the free plan. And 2), Page speed insights shows the Javascript as causing a bit of a slow down on my site - https://greatwhitegifts.com/

fishingstory

like it a lot great app I will highly recommend it to everyone and its free you can use it for free also

Shop Spot Deluxe

Summer is here. We want to celebrate our big community without your support this was never going to be done. Thank You

All Dog Breed Shop

So far this app has been great! I've have many customers that have used it and then continued on into my store and made a purchase.

Fifty Is The New Thirsty

i used this app to add some flavor and fun to my store and it worked perfectly, customer engagement has increased just like i wanted