Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

OnlinePetCreations

Works great! I have tried other apps, but have not had the experience as this Sping to Win. Many features and a good upgrade price.

Prestige Makeup

Very Good app I am defiantly going to upgrade to the premium version. defiantly recommend this app to anyone who wants to boost site interactiveness and revenue.

Record High Snapbacks

Looking forward to seeing how my client react to this. I am not quite sure they make us submit a review before trying

Beard Arsenal

Awesome app pretty useful to help gain subscriber's for newsletters and email marketing. Able to setup a wide variety of discounts types to help aid you in receiving more people .

Churchill Street

Love this app. For someone who’s new to e-commerce it was really easy to set up and use. Integrated really well and gave me the exact result I was looking for.

Nodisa

good app , awesome , extra ordinary , helped a lot ,we just liked it. I would recommend it to others.

ANN & DEE

I use this app its really awesome. Easy to create campaign. there customer service is outstanding.

Bestprice50

Very goog interface for my store

dickpill

I used the app to help me attract more buyers on my site. The free version of the app is too basic and didn't allow me to adjust the things I wanted to customize the wheel. I didn't like what my options were. Great concept and app. You should be able to have at least 1 week access to ALL customization tools so we can justify if it works for our site or not.

July 17, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.
Our pricing policy always offer 14 days of free trial to try out all the paid features. We're truly sorry for any misunderstanding that happened.
We sent you a follow-up to explain the situation. Hope the mail reaches you.
For assistance, please contact support@secomapp.com

UpGain

I love this app is good for the costumers in my page. This app increment my sells. The free services is good.