Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Les Doers

fgdfdgdsgsergsrfcdsxdfgthgbdsegdstgyhgfdsewrtyhgfvdcsdfghjkjhgfdsrtyfdfdsasewrtyuikujyhgfdswertyuhgfdcswer4ty

December 16, 2019

Thank you for your review. Did something trouble you? We sent a follow-up mail, so please discuss more. Our team would love to make things right for you. If you need us, we are always available at support@secomapp.com. Thank you so much.

WANDERWIDE

The app does a great job for pushing more sales from customers. Also a great way to grow your email list.
The design is clunky but the function is perfect.

TherapHY

with bugs but good..............................................................................................................

December 13, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the unsatisfied experience you had. We sent a follow-up within just a few hours. Could you please check your mailbox and let us know the details of the issue?
Our team would love to make things right again for you. If you need us, we are always available at support@secomapp.com. Thank you so much.

Pepplo Styles

Fantastic App, allows adding the spin features with ease. Looking forward to get good sales and then go for purchasing options.

VF - Vintage Fits

Don Panda Store

very happy with this app, i love how easy it is. I think it helps a lot to get closer to the costumer

Treat Yourself Trinkets

This app is simple and easy to use. I have already had a lot of my customers playing and winning which has helped boost my sales. I recommend highly.

Project One Products

NICE APP Did not purchase the monthly subscription, but most likely will
definitely recommended *****

ericaraedesigns

I like the app but they should be a little more clear on figuring out the auto discount feature. I spent a few weeks promoting the fact that I had a spin to win option but it turns out that it wasn't updating the coupons automatically which means that all the people who hit the spin to win icon and "won" a discount was unable to use it due to the fact that it was already used. Ugh. It would have been nice to know prior that it was a paid feature....

Layali.us

This app works great! it really boosted our sales and our customers just love spinning the wheel and getting prizes.
Thanks