Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Boutique Lagom

I used this app to gain more emails. The goal is to obtain customers emails in a fun way. This was super easy to use. I would recommend this app.

iluxcased

easy to use and clear directions. will have to see after time and see how it is. but for now i think its okay

Pampa Vape House

Nao testei ainda, mas logo quero testar pra ver se funciona, se funcionar, vou contratar os serviços para acessar outras opções

JSaville’s Boutique

i like it its more easy to use very enjoyable. My customers will likes this.i use the free part

Fone Flip

AMAZING
i have the free plan and i love it, it helped my store a lot .

Bear Up N' Glow Boutique

Great! SO easy to manage ! Would definetely recommend, And will also keep it for a long period due to the app making it a little more fun for my shop!

GBLV

I used this app and this is wonderful this is actually my first time to use it. i just saw it online

Mom I Want That

bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugsbugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugsbugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs

October 8, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the unsatisfied experience you had. We sent a follow-up within just a few hours. Could you please check your mailbox and let us know the details of the issue?
Our team would love to make things right again for you. If you need us, we are always available at support@secomapp.com. Thank you so much

Ebony Home

This app was super easy to use, the set up was quick and painless, unlike some others that have been confusing and frustrating. I would recommend this app.

Upsize Cream

still trying out and finding if it the best spin/win solution for my store. whaffsfsfddsgfhtrurtyty yjty