Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Don Panda Store

very happy with this app, i love how easy it is. I think it helps a lot to get closer to the costumer

Treat Yourself Trinkets

This app is simple and easy to use. I have already had a lot of my customers playing and winning which has helped boost my sales. I recommend highly.

BATARI

I use this app to help me run my sales during the holiday season to help with the madness. I like how it helps give me options to edit

Project One Products

NICE APP Did not purchase the monthly subscription, but most likely will
definitely recommended *****

ericaraedesigns

I like the app but they should be a little more clear on figuring out the auto discount feature. I spent a few weeks promoting the fact that I had a spin to win option but it turns out that it wasn't updating the coupons automatically which means that all the people who hit the spin to win icon and "won" a discount was unable to use it due to the fact that it was already used. Ugh. It would have been nice to know prior that it was a paid feature....

Layali.us

This app works great! it really boosted our sales and our customers just love spinning the wheel and getting prizes.
Thanks

SAGA

People Love it they feel like there winning. now they have something they have to use. thank you works great

Xersey's

I am starting to use this app, it seems fine to me. Secomapp has one of the best applications for shopify platform. We will see th is time buy I trust them.

Glass locks

I am starting ti use this app, and it looks like already has a good effect. Very good recommended, to start with something free, and then you can a dd a good professional plan.

kiyfii

Seems cool! Just setting up the free plan and it allows capturing emails, customizing the content, etc. It is super cool