Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

TnM Nails

I started using this app to gain more traffic to my store and that really worked out very good the sales became better too so far we had no problems and i am looking forward to see some new features but i am open for everything

Pebble's Outpost

I initially installed this app casually to test it out on my site. During install something went wrong, whether it was something I clicked or the app not working with my theme I don't know, but it stuck several non-working Spinners at the very bottom of my site. I thought I'd just delete it to solve the problem but after that it didn't go away. I contacted support and they worked very diligently to remove it even though I wasn't keeping the app. I may revisit it when I have a better knowledge of shopify liquid. I didn't know quite what to rate it since I wasn't able to give it a fair shot. The customer service was perfect though, thanks guys.

Palmagic

I used this app to make emails list, it's great app and I advise everyone to use this application because it facilitates the process of collecting data for store owners

Les Doers

fgdfdgdsgsergsrfcdsxdfgthgbdsegdstgyhgfdsewrtyhgfvdcsdfghjkjhgfdsrtyfdfdsasewrtyuikujyhgfdswertyuhgfdcswer4ty

December 16, 2019

Thank you for your review. Did something trouble you? We sent a follow-up mail, so please discuss more. Our team would love to make things right for you. If you need us, we are always available at support@secomapp.com. Thank you so much.

WANDERWIDE

The app does a great job for pushing more sales from customers. Also a great way to grow your email list.
The design is clunky but the function is perfect.

TherapHY

with bugs but good..............................................................................................................

December 13, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the unsatisfied experience you had. We sent a follow-up within just a few hours. Could you please check your mailbox and let us know the details of the issue?
Our team would love to make things right again for you. If you need us, we are always available at support@secomapp.com. Thank you so much.

Pepplo Styles

Fantastic App, allows adding the spin features with ease. Looking forward to get good sales and then go for purchasing options.

VF - Vintage Fits

Don Panda Store

very happy with this app, i love how easy it is. I think it helps a lot to get closer to the costumer

Treat Yourself Trinkets

This app is simple and easy to use. I have already had a lot of my customers playing and winning which has helped boost my sales. I recommend highly.