Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

JumbleEmporium

I've only begun to use the app and it has proved already to be a great tool! I can't wait to see the customer turnout.

wavewonka

WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10

Brian's Wares

Great easy to use glad i came around this and i hope it helps with my sales. i will be sure to continue to use this as long as i get the customers i see

SkylyGift

nice wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Olivia & Kate

Nice app, only don't get when you change something in the concept version.. it will show automatic on your website. You cannot schedule when campain goes live and offline.

Wood To You

We have used the Spin To Win app for sometime and it is just awesome! We used it last Christmas and this summer and it has gained us over 500 new subscribers to our newsletter! It is easy to setup and the graphic is nice :-)

dreamcense

GREAT APP! I would recommend this 100% to anyone that once to raise their conversions on their website.

Stillcheapy

very good up i suggest it to all of you because it helps you to get more costumers and make email marketing next

Ahazze

fazendo teste ainda

Rosey Cheeks Children's Boutique

Great App for small businesses, i love how you can try it before you commit to using it. Love the spin to win.