4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to engage visitors and boost sales. It's praised for its seamless integration with Shopify, customizable campaigns, and user-friendly interface. The app's customer support is commended for its responsiveness and expertise. Features such as automatic coupon code setup with Shopify and Mailchimp sync for email collection are appreciated. Merchants also highlight its fast loading time and immediate effectiveness. It's seen as a game-changer for e-commerce businesses.

January 17, 2024

Luis was so helpful in the customization of my wheel! I'm excited to have it on my site and hope it will boost my sales!

Basic Bee
5 months using the app
January 25, 2024

The set up team was amazing. It was easy to add to our site. Looking forward to seeing how our visitors react.

Revive7 Science
21 days using the app
January 17, 2024

Hi Eva, nice chatting with you now. Thank you for the prompt reply, and specific answers to get my first campaign up & running. cheers

COO Foods
Singapore
22 days using the app
December 15, 2023

Excellent customer service and great product! Excited to start using it to drive more sales!

Studio 55 Apparel
About 2 months using the app
December 20, 2023

I just downloaded this app, and the customer service has been exceptional in getting me set up. Alan has been very helpful and the app is super easy to customize. Definitely recommend!

Uniquely You Online
12 days using the app
January 19, 2024

Leuke app om emailadressen te verzamelen. Op zich een makkelijke app. Had even met één ding hulp nodig. En zelfs op Vrijdagavond krijg ik direct hulp via de chat.

The Happy Cat Shop
Netherlands
About 2 years using the app
December 10, 2023

I've recently got the Wheelify app and I'm hoping for the best.

Setting it up was pretty easy thanks to the support I got through the online chat. Alan was a great help and shared screenshots through out to make sure I understood what he was referencing. Highly recommend getting this app just for the service alone. So far it has been super easy. Thanks again!

THE LAYLOW
3 days using the app
December 15, 2023

Great app! Very easy to setup. Customer service was awesome!!

SupremeEvanesce
5 months using the app
December 31, 2023

Such an easy tool to install and has really made a difference to sales. Such a fun conversation tool!

Help team were also 10/10 helpful

Wilde Mode Ltd
7 days using the app
October 25, 2023

Wheelify is an exceptional Shopify app! It effortlessly engages visitors, boosting lead generation. With its seamless integration, user-friendly interface, and customizable features, it's a must-have for any e-commerce business. The results are impressive, and the service is top-notch. Highly recommended for those looking to convert visitors into leads.

KaLaya