Split — Partial Payments

Manual Payment Plan | Split, Share & Multiply Payments

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
partial payment app

Eledero

True, great, and fair, a not-for-profit app in the first place, I wish further development by choosing an entire section for premiums rather than adding a product to a product

Tech-Store Co

Great app! I needed to make some design changes, and the team was also very helpful and accommodating!

Bello Villa

this is great ! I needed an app to allow customers to may multiple card payments and this was the perfect app for that

yenkis.com

Buena, es una aplicación que realmente merece la pena. Estamos aun viendo como funciona con los clientes, unicamente le faltaria que se hicieran cargo de los cobros como un banco y no asumir los riesgos el vendedor.

October 18, 2021

Gracias por tus comentarios. Le hemos enviado un mensaje de correo electrónico al respecto.

EL Supplies USA

I would like to restrict split payments to draft orders only and not have the button displayed on the checkout page.

Meowingstons

this is my first time try to use partial payment app. The support team is really helpful when I was facing trouble dealing with the UI. Friendly support, responsive development team. i will give a 5 stars!

barumbaplay

Just got this app recently. I was looking for a while to find some way to do shared purchasing. So happy I found this app. Support has been great too.

Meli's Treasures

I really love how simple it is to set up..i love all the customizations it has...if i could give this 7,8,9, 10 stars i sure would...highly recommend this app....

Crafty Vinyl Boutique

Download to use for a customer for a very large order. It put each partial order invoice through and cancelled them and created one final invoice but with shopify the amount shows as a double sale so my account and books will be completely off. I do not like this at all.

June 3, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this case but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

LPBoutique

This app could be helpful in certain environments, but not if you use print on demand or other vendors where orders are triggered automatically when a customer places them. A new order is created for each split order thus triplicating orders with other vendors.

December 21, 2020

Thanks for your reedback and sorry that you've faced inconvenience :(
Please feel free to contact us 24/7 in case of any difficulties with our apps in future, we are always here to assist.

Previous 1 3 4 5