Split — Partial Payments

Manual Payment Plan | Split, Share & Multiply Payments

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
partial payment app

JackJacks Metal

Since Shopify doesn't natively let you split orders into 2 payments, they recommended this app. It installed perfectly and seems to work fine. I had some questions and someone was available in chat within seconds and was very helpful. I was most interested in the feature to split draft orders into 2 payments to allow customers to pay 50% to initiate the order and then collect the second 50% before I ship. This will not only allow me to do that but it will also allow customers (optionally) to create their own multipay options on the cart page. 5 stars for service and ease of use. thank you

AlchemyCodeStore

Location Mexico

Great customer service, the speed of response is super fast and the support it´s always efficient and straight to the point

Greek Lights

App works well and the support is very responsive and helpful. I would recommend this app if you don't want any hassle with a payment options solution.

2UniqueDesigns

I haven't used this app yet but I love the setup and the ease of now being able to create partial payment orders and my customers are given the option on my store site to check out that way as well. Loved the customer service experience when I had an issue and the prompt and excellent solution given was the icing on the cake!! Definitely a plus to a small business.

Finessful Lifestyle

i love it. so far its doing everything it said it would. i cant wait to see how my customers feel about this new feature.

Love of Luxxe

This service has helped me get soooo many of my dream bags! I would definitely this service to anybody that wants a financed plan!

josliwigs

I just installed this app last week and i must say am impressed with the customer support, they really helped me resolve the few problems I was having with the app. The best part of it is that the app is very easy to set, lets see how it goes.

Enhanced Beauty Supply

I needed to offer more flexible payment options for some of our courses and products and this app made it easy to do.

Eledero

True, great, and fair, a not-for-profit app in the first place, I wish further development by choosing an entire section for premiums rather than adding a product to a product

Tech-Store Co

Great app! I needed to make some design changes, and the team was also very helpful and accommodating!

Previous 1 3 4 5