Split ‑ Partial Payments

Split ‑ Partial Payments

by SpurIT

Partial, Split and Share Payments for Your Shopify Store

Caperly

This app is easy to set up and integrates nicely. It works excellently for telling people what to pay however I am wanting to let people pay the amount they want. The support team are very helpful and quick with responses.

May 30, 2019

Thank you for your review and for the idea of our app improvement :) Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

Best Phones Online

I love this app! Very easy to set up and integrate to my store.
Definitely recommend this app for someone testing the waters in getting into subscription based business!

May 27, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are glad that you've found it easy to set up, also thank you for recommendations.
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance :)

Sweet Children Store

Great application for my business. A way for customers to own a bike now with easy installment plan. Ben made it look easy integrating all the features to my store.

May 27, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

CSM24 Store

Great tool!
Gives my customers an opportunity to buy really expensive products easily. Also it’s a good way for friends to share a payment. Support is fast and friendly!!!

May 27, 2019

Thanks for your review; we're happy our support team could help. Do let us know if you have any questions about the functionality of our app :)

Makeup La Luz

This app is not reliable. The only customer that used it never received any email about the second payment, neither we had. There was no possible follow up so we ended up loosing the sale. Support didn't compensate us for that.

FashRevo - Fashion Revolution

Exactly as what I need on my website, our customer are able to buy our item in most interesting way

son-travels

I love this app and really like the support received by the customer service team. Egor is always willing to help, very professional and supportive. Great work!! This app allows customers to split payments between different credit cards and pay for one order by several payers too.

Bearmks Lihgt

Few times a week my customers use split payment to pay for their orders. I don't understand why Shopify doesn't integrate split payments by default. This app is absolutely needed for every store.

Nastya Shop

Awesome! Good working and good looking 5 stars Thanks!
Awesome! Good working and good looking 5 stars Thanks!

Dead Fly Zone

This app will NOT work to split the cost for customers that want to use two credit cards or one credit card and Paypal. The reason it won't work is that it splits the total cost that is in the cart, BEFORE shipping or taxes are added to the total. For instance, if your customer has $200 worth of merchandise in their cart, this app will split that for them and lets them choose how much to put on each card. But then let's say that shipping is $10 and tax is $14. That makes the final total $224. The additional $24 is not included in the split and therefore not collected. I've tried to explain this to them but they don't get it. I don't understand all the reviews that love this app unless these store owners aren't charging shipping or taxes to their customers. Nice concept, but worthless.

Previous 1 3