Split — Partial Payments

Enable your customers to split and share payments for orders

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
partial payment app

Muuramani Apparel

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Quick, Fast, and Efficient customer service. I had so many questions and they had so many answers and solutions.

Tailored Equestrian

Location Ireland

Just installed this app - looks great and excellent - and very fast support! the team were a great help.

TOZANDO KATANA SHOP

Location Japan

This app is great, and the customer support is excellent. I would recommend it to any store that sells high end products.

Aurender America

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great, simple app! Does exactly what I need to allow customers to split payments across different payment sources. Support was great when I had a question.

INFINI.Tee

Location Vietnam

1 ứng dụng tuyệt vời mà tôi đang tìm kiếm. Support cũng rất tốt, hỗ trợ rất nhiệt tình. Cám ơn team về tất cả!

JackJacks Metal

Time spent using app 23 minutes

Since Shopify doesn't natively let you split orders into 2 payments, they recommended this app. It installed perfectly and seems to work fine. I had some questions and someone was available in chat within seconds and was very helpful. I was most interested in the feature to split draft orders into 2 payments to allow customers to pay 50% to initiate the order and then collect the second 50% before I ship. This will not only allow me to do that but it will also allow customers (optionally) to create their own multipay options on the cart page. 5 stars for service and ease of use. thank you

AlchemyCodeStore

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Great customer service, the speed of response is super fast and the support it´s always efficient and straight to the point

Greek Lights

App works well and the support is very responsive and helpful. I would recommend this app if you don't want any hassle with a payment options solution.

2UniqueDesigns

I haven't used this app yet but I love the setup and the ease of now being able to create partial payment orders and my customers are given the option on my store site to check out that way as well. Loved the customer service experience when I had an issue and the prompt and excellent solution given was the icing on the cake!! Definitely a plus to a small business.

Finessful Lifestyle

i love it. so far its doing everything it said it would. i cant wait to see how my customers feel about this new feature.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6