Split ‑ Partial Payments

Split ‑ Partial Payments

by SpurIT

COVID-19: FREE for 3 months. Partial, Split and Share Payments

StrongArm Sport

I could not get the Split Payment where I wanted to to go. Their support people set it right in just a few minutes.

Lashify Me Today

I needed an app for my clients to be able to not pay the full act if they couldn't. I am very appreciative of the customer service!! Thanks guys!

March 30, 2020

You are more than welcome! It's a pleasure for us to keep our clients satisfied so please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime!

Nolan's Car Parts

Want to thank the app developers for such useful app! Really quick to set up an you're good to go in a few minutes.

March 27, 2020

You are more than welcome! Hope you will keep enjoying the app for a long long time :)

O.R.S.B.

Amazing app!!! Had a minor issue and support team was really helpful and responsive, highly recommended.

March 27, 2020

We are just happy that you are satisfied! Good luck to your business!

Ireland Energy Co

Great app! Really suits my needs and everything working great. Quite easy for customers who want to split payments

March 27, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated! :)

Rock Blocks

Initially gave this app a 1 star review. PLEASE NOTE: THIS APP DOES NOT TAKE ANY AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS. It simply splits the payments for your customers, and you have to rely on your customers honor to pay during the time period you give them. Well, I had 5 customers that didn't pay once the deadline came and went. Now, their status says "expired" on the app. Now, I have to take the time to email each customer individually that a payment has not been made, because I cannot do anything about this status on the app. I was informed I can't do anything once the deadline has passed. I'm now out $150. If customers knew this about any shop that carries this app, they could actually just wait to get their item, and decide not to pay since it's not an automatic payment. I can't rely on customers to honor their word to pay once they've received the item. There's no incentive then. Gave an extra star for the customer service rep that calmly helped me.

March 27, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email, please drop us a line at your convenience in order to discuss the situation.

Xena Workwear

Took a little customization right out of the box but the SpurIT team was responsive and quick to make any necessary changes. HIGHLY recommend to work with these guys as their competence and communication levels are great!

March 16, 2020

Thank you for such kind words! We are just happy to keep our clients satisfied :)

NISSI & JIREH

The customer service was great and responsive! I received help immediately and got everything resolved within a few minutes!

March 2, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! It's really appreciated :)
Feel free to contact us anytime in case of any issues!

La Boutique d'Auré

hello i would like to install this apps but i would like to know if the client pays in 12 months do i get all the money the same day

February 16, 2020

Many thanks for the review!
Please contact us via live chat within the app or on contact@spur-i-t.com mailbox, so we could help you

CrazyBikes

Good tool. Some customers cant afford to pay thousands, and here comes this app. Highly recommended.

January 16, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate that :)

Previous 1 3 4 5