Split ‑ Partial Payments

Split ‑ Partial Payments

by SpurIT

Partial, Split and Share Payments

Safe and Fine

My sales have increased twice since the app's installation. Customers are happy and placing more orders!! Cool app and quick support:)

August 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :) Hope the app will keep making you money!

Otoka.

There's no other app that would suit my needs better than this one! Easy installation, configuration and user-friendly interface. Like this plugin very much.

August 21, 2020

Thanks for choosing us and good luck to your business! :)

Atlanta Bikes

The app's functionality is what I've been looking for! Really like the share payment feature. The guys from support are quick to respond and gave a proper answer right away. Awesome!

August 21, 2020

Thanks! It's so good to know that you've finally found what you were looking for :)

Casey Withers

I have sent several emails to support and have not received a response. If anybody from the developer sees this please reply to me at skirinsky1029@gmail.com for site caseywithers.com!!!

August 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties and inconvenience. We've contacted you via email in order to help and believe that all the issues will be resolved soon :)

REVIVIFY

Three stars because support was very responsive but app function doesn't suit my business needs. Also the tools don't work with every theme making implementation difficult and support necessary.

I used this app because a shopper requested the option to split a payment. I was excited to learn splitting payments was possible and that an app existed to do so.

However after working with the app for a day I realized a few issues: 1. it inflates sales. The app creates the order multiple times, one for each partial payment and then a final order once all the payments are submitted. Shopify analytics doesn't know the partial orders are not sales thus resulting in duplicate sales.

2. It marks each partial order as paid instead of marking a single order as partially paid and only uses a note to identify between the order statuses. This is an issue for our store because we have a large inventory and our order processor routes orders based on order status. Marking each partial order as paid puts my store at risk of shipping orders multiple times.

3. The support team was unable to restore the code on the cart page after I removed the split payment button and told me I needed to contact the developer for my theme to fix a problem that did not exist until they made changes to my theme.

If it weren't for the issues stated in 1 and 2 I would happily use this theme. It's unfortunate that it doesn't align with our business reporting or processes.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

iReco

Amazing app , I recommend it 100% ! The service provided is good and very useful for any kind of business.

August 12, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Uball

Incredible customer service. Responded within minutes. I asked for a call and they called me within minutes.

August 12, 2020

We are always happy to be useful so feel free to contact us anytime!

Utsalget Dealing Website

Top service! :) Very helpful and quick answer when I needed some help. I am so excited and hope this app will bring more buying customers

May 20, 2020

Thanks :) It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied!

Stone Bird

At least few times a week my customers use the split payment to pay for their orders. This app is absolutely great for me. Thank you!

May 4, 2020

Thanks! We are glad that the app works for you and makes you money :) Hope you'll keep enjoying it!

Cosmoletics

Unique app with a great idea to split payments between customers, there're many products in my store with big prices and the app allows my customers to pay for it partially. Great!

May 4, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback!

Previous 1 3 4 5