Split — Partial Payments

Split — Partial Payments

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited January 20, 2023

Works perfect! great app. Answers were given quickly and all answers were great. I can advise everyone to use the app!

2TTOYS
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 19, 2022

Quick, Fast, and Efficient customer service. I had so many questions and they had so many answers and solutions.

Muuramani Apparel
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 22, 2022

Just installed this app - looks great and excellent - and very fast support! the team were a great help.

Tailored Equestrian
Ireland
Time spent using app: 23 days
October 17, 2022

This app is great, and the customer support is excellent. I would recommend it to any store that sells high end products.

TOZANDO KATANA SHOP
Japan
Time spent using app: 4 days
October 13, 2022

Great, simple app! Does exactly what I need to allow customers to split payments across different payment sources. Support was great when I had a question.

Aurender America
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
August 29, 2022

1 ứng dụng tuyệt vời mà tôi đang tìm kiếm. Support cũng rất tốt, hỗ trợ rất nhiệt tình. Cám ơn team về tất cả!

INFINI.Tee
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 23, 2022

Since Shopify doesn't natively let you split orders into 2 payments, they recommended this app. It installed perfectly and seems to work fine. I had some questions and someone was available in chat within seconds and was very helpful. I was most interested in the feature to split draft orders into 2 payments to allow customers to pay 50% to initiate the order and then collect the second 50% before I ship. This will not only allow me to do that but it will also allow customers (optionally) to create their own multipay options on the cart page. 5 stars for service and ease of use. thank you

JackJacks Metal
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
June 9, 2022

Great customer service, the speed of response is super fast and the support it´s always efficient and straight to the point

AlchemyCodeStore
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
May 25, 2022

App works well and the support is very responsive and helpful. I would recommend this app if you don't want any hassle with a payment options solution.

Greek Lights
Time spent using app: 3 days
May 2, 2022

I haven't used this app yet but I love the setup and the ease of now being able to create partial payment orders and my customers are given the option on my store site to check out that way as well. Loved the customer service experience when I had an issue and the prompt and excellent solution given was the icing on the cake!! Definitely a plus to a small business.

2UniqueDesigns