Split — Partial Payments

Manual Payment Plan | Split, Share & Multiple Payments

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
partial payment app

Bello Villa

Time spent using app 36 minutes

this is great ! I needed an app to allow customers to may multiple card payments and this was the perfect app for that

yenkis.com

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 18 hours

Buena, es una aplicación que realmente merece la pena. Estamos aun viendo como funciona con los clientes, unicamente le faltaria que se hicieran cargo de los cobros como un banco y no asumir los riesgos el vendedor.

October 18, 2021

Gracias por tus comentarios. Le hemos enviado un mensaje de correo electrónico al respecto.

EL Supplies USA

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I would like to restrict split payments to draft orders only and not have the button displayed on the checkout page.

Meowingstons

Location Hong Kong SAR

this is my first time try to use partial payment app. The support team is really helpful when I was facing trouble dealing with the UI. Friendly support, responsive development team. i will give a 5 stars!

barumbaplay

Just got this app recently. I was looking for a while to find some way to do shared purchasing. So happy I found this app. Support has been great too.

Meli's Treasures

Time spent using app About 1 month

I really love how simple it is to set up..i love all the customizations it has...if i could give this 7,8,9, 10 stars i sure would...highly recommend this app....

Crafty Vinyl Boutique

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Download to use for a customer for a very large order. It put each partial order invoice through and cancelled them and created one final invoice but with shopify the amount shows as a double sale so my account and books will be completely off. I do not like this at all.

June 3, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this case but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

LPBoutique

This app could be helpful in certain environments, but not if you use print on demand or other vendors where orders are triggered automatically when a customer places them. A new order is created for each split order thus triplicating orders with other vendors.

December 21, 2020

Thanks for your reedback and sorry that you've faced inconvenience :(
Please feel free to contact us 24/7 in case of any difficulties with our apps in future, we are always here to assist.

Alaska Flower Girls Peony Farm

Alexander was very helpful in helping me to see if this app will fit the needs of our store. It didn't quite fit our unusual requests, but he also recommended a different app that fit some of our other strange needs. Ultimately, neither worked but they are now building a custom app with a combo of both. Alexander was fast, professional and helpful. I am looking forward to working with them more in the near future.

Casey Withers

I have sent several emails to support and have not received a response. If anybody from the developer sees this please reply to me at skirinsky1029@gmail.com for site caseywithers.com!!!

August 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties and inconvenience. We've contacted you via email in order to help and believe that all the issues will be resolved soon :)