Split — Partial Payments

Manual Payment Plan | Split, Share & Multiply Payments

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
partial payment app

Icm Equipment North America

All it did was split the order. I could do that manually. This app did not perform as expected and certainly isn’t worth an extra monthly charge.

Casa Suarez1

This App needs to improve. It didn't solve my billing problems through shopify for the following reasons:

- The Deposit feature is replaced by Discount which is very confusing
- You can not give any discounts on the items once you add them to the order. (you would have to go change the initial price of your product every time; it doesn't make sense)
- The app forwards automatically 2 different invoices to the client that are confusing

Electric Cycling House

The Split - Partial Payments app is a must-have for your store! If you have products that are on the pricer side, it allows customers to use more than one card or even split payments with a 3rd party. It was very easy to set up and chat assistance was available instantly when I had an inquiry. Many thanks for this great app!!

Bruce Nolan

Great App, works great and makes customer payments a lot easier for those have have to use 2 different payments

Llaparis

We are really very pleased to be using Shopify. The assistance, in particular, is most helpful. Thanks, Shopify!

Blue House Shop

nice apps..us it! see on : bluehouse24.com

Lashedbyryinarmoni

very helpful and useful for my needs

Cosy Store

A very good apps for store . Recommend for other user install this apps

Hotelr

We had some trouble installing it, but the support from the team was great. It's an awesome app idea, and much-needed for our website.
I would give 5 stars if it was mobile responsive!
We're looking forward to see where this app will go in the future!

EDIT: Only 24 hours after I wrote this review, the team fixed the issues on mobile for our site! Great support. Upgraded to 5 stars.

Emer Jones Apparel

An honest review:

I am not sure why this isn't a fundamental shopify option. The idea is great. I have had some time to test the app and found I problems a few times.

Support are also very slow, and either don't understand english, or are simply stupid. They will waste a lot of your time and cost you alot of money.
I really don't think the Devs of this app are really competent as theres issue after issue with this app. I have never been able to use it for a whole week with out issues.
Its not a simple install.
Theres a lot that needs to be changed in CSS and it isn't completely responsive. I had to get them to fix it because it overlaps on many mobile phones. Still to this day, you cannot use it because it overlaps on some mobile screens. Devs don't know what they are doing again.

Theres a payment widget that pops up with your new split orders. That widget breaks your website. I will disable anything and everything that its on top of.
If it sits on your menu bar, say goodbye to your whole menu. You cant click anything. Making the app useless and you lose sales.

All in all. I have good hopes for this app but I cannot see it being used untill it works and support sort their stuff out. Because as of right now, Alex from support is about as useful as a potato changing the the light globe.

2 stars, one for a great idea. and 2 for it being free.

1 2 3 5 Next