4.4
September 16, 2019

Downloaded the app, and was confused about the button configuration. Customer service was great and responsive! Received help immediately and got everything resolved within 5 mins!

Bright Amos
23 days using the app
SpurIT LLC replied September 17, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!

November 4, 2021

True, great, and fair, a not-for-profit app in the first place, I wish further development by choosing an entire section for premiums rather than adding a product to a product

Eledero

Blue House Shop
Romania
20 days using the app
August 20, 2019

Great app, solved a large issue we had in our store.
Support is very strong, and the help screens and documentation are the best in Shopify.

BTomsstore
Belarus
16 days using the app
SpurIT LLC replied August 20, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we're proud of. Let us know if you need any help!

December 9, 2018

Few times a week my customers use split payment to pay for their orders. I don't understand why Shopify doesn't integrate split payments by default. This app is absolutely needed for every store.

Bearmks Lihgt
15 days using the app
March 30, 2019

Great application for my business. A way for customers to own a bike now with easy installment plan. Ben made it look easy integrating all the features to my store.

Sweet Children Store
SpurIT LLC replied May 27, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

March 30, 2019

I love this app! Very easy to set up and integrate to my store.
Definitely recommend this app for someone testing the waters in getting into subscription based business!

Best Phones Online
SpurIT LLC replied May 27, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are glad that you've found it easy to set up, also thank you for recommendations.
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance :)

Edited March 18, 2019

Exactly as what I need on my website, our customer are able to buy our item in most interesting way

FashRevo - Fashion Revolution
Malaysia
October 7, 2018

I installed this app but the SPLIT PAYMENT button is not showing up in the desired position i want it to show. it seems like not working at all...!!! what should i do?

Scents & Fashion
Philippines
13 days using the app
February 11, 2022

This service has helped me get soooo many of my dream bags! I would definitely this service to anybody that wants a financed plan!

Love of Luxxe