Split — Partial Payments

Split — Partial Payments

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
February 9, 2018

We are really very pleased to be using Shopify. The assistance, in particular, is most helpful. Thanks, Shopify!

Llaparis
Time spent using app: About 4 years
February 7, 2018

nice apps..us it! see on : bluehouse24.com

Blue House Shop
Romania
Time spent using app: 20 days
February 5, 2018

very helpful and useful for my needs

Lashedbyryinarmoni
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 17, 2017

A very good apps for store . Recommend for other user install this apps

Cosy Store
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited December 8, 2017

We had some trouble installing it, but the support from the team was great. It's an awesome app idea, and much-needed for our website.
I would give 5 stars if it was mobile responsive!
We're looking forward to see where this app will go in the future!

EDIT: Only 24 hours after I wrote this review, the team fixed the issues on mobile for our site! Great support. Upgraded to 5 stars.

Hotelr
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited November 30, 2017

An honest review:

I am not sure why this isn't a fundamental shopify option. The idea is great. I have had some time to test the app and found I problems a few times.

Support are also very slow, and either don't understand english, or are simply stupid. They will waste a lot of your time and cost you alot of money.
I really don't think the Devs of this app are really competent as theres issue after issue with this app. I have never been able to use it for a whole week with out issues.
Its not a simple install.
Theres a lot that needs to be changed in CSS and it isn't completely responsive. I had to get them to fix it because it overlaps on many mobile phones. Still to this day, you cannot use it because it overlaps on some mobile screens. Devs don't know what they are doing again.

Theres a payment widget that pops up with your new split orders. That widget breaks your website. I will disable anything and everything that its on top of.
If it sits on your menu bar, say goodbye to your whole menu. You cant click anything. Making the app useless and you lose sales.

All in all. I have good hopes for this app but I cannot see it being used untill it works and support sort their stuff out. Because as of right now, Alex from support is about as useful as a potato changing the the light globe.

2 stars, one for a great idea. and 2 for it being free.

Emer Jones Apparel