Split — Partial Payments

Manual Payment Plan | Split, Share & Multiple Payments

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
partial payment app

Best Phones Online

Location Ukraine

I love this app! Very easy to set up and integrate to my store.
Definitely recommend this app for someone testing the waters in getting into subscription based business!

May 27, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are glad that you've found it easy to set up, also thank you for recommendations.
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance :)

Sweet Children Store

Location Ukraine

Great application for my business. A way for customers to own a bike now with easy installment plan. Ben made it look easy integrating all the features to my store.

May 27, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

FashRevo - Fashion Revolution

Location Malaysia

Exactly as what I need on my website, our customer are able to buy our item in most interesting way

son-travels

I love this app and really like the support received by the customer service team. Egor is always willing to help, very professional and supportive. Great work!! This app allows customers to split payments between different credit cards and pay for one order by several payers too.

Bearmks Lihgt

Location Ukraine

Few times a week my customers use split payment to pay for their orders. I don't understand why Shopify doesn't integrate split payments by default. This app is absolutely needed for every store.

Amazing Security Group, Inc.

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Split - Partial Payments, and especially Egor and Artem, were extremely helpful and quick to code the "Testament" template in order that their great App solution could be incorporated in our Cart section. The placed the "Split Payment" button perfectly on top of the payment gateway and credit card icons. Their offering is very helpful for customers who would like to use several debit/credit cards of their own or split a payment with family members or friends. I could not be more satisfied. Thank you ! Marc

Electric Cycling House

The Split - Partial Payments app is a must-have for your store! If you have products that are on the pricer side, it allows customers to use more than one card or even split payments with a 3rd party. It was very easy to set up and chat assistance was available instantly when I had an inquiry. Many thanks for this great app!!

Bruce Nolan

Time spent using app About 4 years

Great App, works great and makes customer payments a lot easier for those have have to use 2 different payments

Llaparis

Time spent using app About 4 years

We are really very pleased to be using Shopify. The assistance, in particular, is most helpful. Thanks, Shopify!

Blue House Shop