Split — Partial Payments

Enable your customers to split and share payments for orders

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
partial payment app

2UniqueDesigns

I haven't used this app yet but I love the setup and the ease of now being able to create partial payment orders and my customers are given the option on my store site to check out that way as well. Loved the customer service experience when I had an issue and the prompt and excellent solution given was the icing on the cake!! Definitely a plus to a small business.

EL Supplies USA

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I would like to restrict split payments to draft orders only and not have the button displayed on the checkout page.

Alaska Flower Girls Peony Farm

Alexander was very helpful in helping me to see if this app will fit the needs of our store. It didn't quite fit our unusual requests, but he also recommended a different app that fit some of our other strange needs. Ultimately, neither worked but they are now building a custom app with a combo of both. Alexander was fast, professional and helpful. I am looking forward to working with them more in the near future.

Caperly

Location Australia

This app is easy to set up and integrates nicely. It works excellently for telling people what to pay however I am wanting to let people pay the amount they want. The support team are very helpful and quick with responses.

May 30, 2019

Thank you for your review and for the idea of our app improvement :) Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.