Stackable Discounts

Stack discounts, multiple discounts, automatic discounts

From $14.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Floto

This app is great and the stackable team was very responsive in helping me integrate with our custom theme.

UMade

Stackable is a great app and their support is awesome too! (Sammy rocks!) They have updated their features quickly and are willing to discover new solutions for users. We highly recommend this app.

All Best Beauty

This app has a fast response, the live chat is so easy to contact them if I have any problems. We only used this app few weeks, very happy about the results till now. Thank you teams

Hobo Lax

Some of the quickest and best support I have received from any app.
Can easily use multiple competing automatic discounts along with manual discounts (If the customer has one), competing to ensure that the customer gets the best price.
Additionally works flawlessly with gift cards.. customers can input their gift card code without any issues.
Highly recommend this app!

AngelicTips

I'll be honest it was a bit of a hassle at times, but I like how the app looks on my site specifically and once I got it working everything now runs fine, hopefully there isn't any issues in the future. The issue I was having is my shopify codes wasn't discounting right. I thought I was going crazy because I did the same thing in my other code. I fixed it by deleting the shopify code in dscounts and just recreating it and messing around with it. Customer service is GREAT ! I received help from Sammy and it was always a quick response within 24 hours. He assisted with removing some coding from my theme when the app couldn't function because something was wrong on my end. It was only like 1 thing he didn't understand I needed help with and honestly that probably was because it was through chat and not over the phone. I would like to give them another star, but I have to see how it flows once my website is actually live. Angelictips.com Nail Supply

Calgary Saddlery

Used this app during Black Friday & Cyber Monday. It was brilliant! Installed it last minute and set up was a breeze. Admin helped me modify something promptly and our sales event ran without a hitch. It was exactly what I needed to run multiple discounts at one time!

Cottage Quilting Ltd.

This app is amazingly simple! When it comes to big sales like Black Friday where I want to stack discounts, make it simple for my customers - make it simple for me - this is the only app I will use! When I had a question they were super quick to answer things!

Heathcote & Ivory

Great App, solved the issue where Shopify only allow 1 discount code during checkout. Their support team is absolutely brilliant! fast response even on Sunday. Highly recommend.

Quadrostyle

This app has changed the way we do business. Each sale campaign accrued a lot of abandoned carts because we were unable to offer free shipping with our sales. Not any more!! We are really pleased with our early bird sales so far and we hope to see fewer customer comments about this now that we've added Stackable. I would also like to mention the awesome customer service. Many apps are slow to reply, but these guys are speedy & provide excellent & informative replies. I give them a 9/10 for this app. Waiting on multiple free shipping codes to give a 10 rating.

Fiore Botanica Natural Skin Care®

Just what I was looking for, an app that allowed me to offer multiple promotions that can be combined. I also love that my customers can see promotions in the dropdown menu as well as their savings as they shop. It's a great motivation for them to continue shopping and saving. Customer support was excellent! Thank you to Gavyn for being patient, professional, and helpful. I'm looking forward to this app being able to automatically add giveaways in the cart as opposed to customers having to put them in but that certainly doesn't detract from how fantastic this app is. I'm already seeing upsells being generated. Love this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7