Stackable Discounts

Stack discounts, multiple discounts, automatic discounts

From $14.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Monsters Ink

Fantastic app. Easy to use with a friendly, prompt support team should you need help. Highly recommend.

Skybox Audio

This is the best automatic discount app in the shopify app store hands down. We've tried them all! AND the support team at stackable will restore your faith in humanity. They truly are top notch.

The Golf Outfit

A very useful, and easy to use app, that has opened up a variety of promotional options to us on our webstore. Very friendly and helpful support too, who have always managed to help us resort any apparent roadblocks

Durhams Bee Farm

I had to take a moment and write a wonderful review on the Stackable Discount app. We have had a very hard time finding a solution that worked until we found this app. We recently switched to Shopify 2.0 using the Dawn theme. In the process we had to find a new solution for discounts because we have one app that provides discounts based on loyalty actions and we also provided quantity discounts on our products. It seemed impossible to do both in Shopify as it does not natively support that functionality. But thank goodness we found Stackable Apps and it works perfectly. We now provide the quantity discounts as well as "loyalty discounts" (in the form of coupon codes). This is also much smoother than it was in the previous version of Shopify. The support team was very helpful in getting a few things tweaked and helping us to get it working just like we needed. I highly recommend this app and the support team! I am sure you will be as pleased as we are.

Designer Wellness

I love this app, does exactly what I want! Auto apply % discounts with the ability to do FREE SHIPPING as well! This app is one of the foundations of our marketing for our site.

Manilla

Stackable discounts solves a very important problem. I really fancy using apps that always reply and helps you to solve your problems of more advanced integrations and all that. Sammy a.k.a support guy a.k.a my hero a.k.a my life saver is an amazing man that I don't know how many times I talked to as we are using stackable in 4 of our stores right now. 100/100.

Luxx Lash

Although this app couldn't provide everything we needed for our store, the support team was very accommodating with all of our requests and helped us with testing out all the features of the app! I especially love that there's a preview available to store owners before any of the changes done through the app could be published, very handy indeed! Helps us with decision-making since Stackable allows us to test the customer experience before making any official changes to our store.

AutAll & Victoria's Laden

If i can i would like to give 10 stars. I have tested so far more as 12 apps. All of them did not work well. Slows down my shop, did crazy things, crashes my theme .... This app is the first app which are fully integrated in my Expanse theme and of course supports fully Online store 2.0. Since 20220321 i am very happy. I tested more as 4 hours in all directions and double-checked all. And it works well with my Currency app from Black Belt. And the look of the features are very profession. Congratulation for this well designed app.

Stamp Anniething

absolutely love this app and the amazing customer service that they provide! I initially was using a different app that was not working out for my store and then stumbled across this one and am so happy I did! It does EVERYTHING i need!! Had a few questions on set up and follow up and the response time was lightning fast and answered my questions. Great Great Great one!

Floto

This app is great and the stackable team was very responsive in helping me integrate with our custom theme.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8