Stackable Discounts

Stackable Discounts

by Optizio

Stack discounts, combine multiple automatic discounts

CHEW AND KO

This app has exceeded my expectations. The team at Stackable has been so helpful. Any query or issues that we may have they attend to it immediately and resolve the matter. The app itself is working well and it has helped me boost sales. Customers have also commented on how easy it is to see specials on the web and help them shop.

ThumbPRO

The most fantastic app we could have on our store. I had searched high and low for something like this app--one where we could have tiered discounts, as Shopify does not support discount coupons and automatic discounts. This app is the perfect workaround. There is no other app like it--believe me, I looked! This app solves a huge problem and works wonders. We love it! It has increased our sales so much. But, more than that, the support team is the best. Sammy answers quickly. Even jumped on a call to help me figure out something that needed attention. Top notch! Do your store and your customers a favor, use this app!

ChiBatterySystems

Sammy was extremely helpful in setting up the app with us, and even worked on some left over code that came from other applications that we used while looking for this one! Highly recommended!

AMKIRI

The app's logic is really cool and allows you to do super cool promotions, plus the support of the team is amazing!! really helpful!!

SmokinScooters

Fantastic app and even better customer service. Even on a completely different time zone than me, I received instant answers to my questions.

Flaminghito

This app has solved all of the problems we've had with the Shopify discount system. BOGO in addition to adding another coupon? No problem. Adding multiple coupons? No problem. Having multiple coupons but only allowing certain ones to work together at the same time? Again, no problem! This app is amazing and Sammy and his team have been available at all hours, day and night, to answer any questions and assist with integration to our website. Thank you guys. We highly recommend everyone get this app!

The Journal Effect

This app is amazing. Makes having multiple discounts a million times easy. But where they really shine is their customer service. Responded very quickly. I wanted to know if their App worked with another discount app I have for running sales, and they downloaded and tested the other app just to ensure that it would work for me.

Oxyhealth

I seldom write reviews. To be honest, there are never many apps that deserve my time to bother tapping away wanting to convince others to try it. But this app has earned my time - and I really want other people to try it to see what they are missing out on! If you've ever tried to add 'tier pricing' to your shopify store (buy 2 get 10% off, buy 3 get 15% off etc), you'll soon discover that their is a glaring issue with ALL shopify apps that offer this feature, and that is that in doing so you cannot offer further discount coupons to your customers at the checkout. The reason being that every app that offers tier pricing uses the 'draft orders api', and in doing so goes through to a totally different shopify checkout that does not have a coupon code box! (crazy I know - and I only found this out through numerous chats with Shopify support!) Its been a massive bug bear of mine for years that Shopify does not offer tier pricing 'out of the box', and one that has not been resolved....until now! Enter Stackable. This app is nothing short of genius. It is simplistic in its set up, but allows for complex discounts to be applied in any number of ways. Want tier pricing on some of your products - no problem. Want to also offer a slow selling product with £5 off - again, no problem. You can 'stack' your discounts in the order you want them to be applied, so in the above example, someone can add 3 items to the cart that each have £5 off, and the same product could also have a tier pricing discount of 10% for buying the same 3 items. It would then take £15 off the 3 items, and then apply the 10% off - depending on how you've 'stacked' the discount. The customer can also enter a coupon you have given them (maybe in an email) and this will also be stacked and applied. The support is outstanding, and very responsive (Ive only contacted them for advice, rather than issues) and they have come back to me within the hour. They will even set up your cart page to show the discounts being applied to each line item! If you do nothing else, install the app, have a play around with it, and discover what your store has been missing! All in all one of the very best apps I have had the pleasure to install on Shopify, and one I wont be uninstalling any time soon. Highly recommended - Great work guys!

HERETIC PARFUM

I needed to run two promotions at once- one an automatic discount and the other a promo code, and be able to prioritize the code so that when entered it would remove the automatic discount and replace it. I had a very hard time finding an app that would do this, and stackable was the only one that seemed to have this functionality. The support person, Gavin, was extremely helpful. He responded to my inquiry right away and helped me set everything up in a hurry.

Her Own Words

Perfect for stacked promotion and the support team and very helpful! Customer support is one of the best and provided a lot of suggestions and assistance installing the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6