Stackable Discounts

Stackable Discounts

by Optizio

Stack discounts. Boost sales by combining multiple discounts

Watts Regulator Co

I love the app! It makes discounts so much easier for us. And customers can see exactly what they have available. The team has been great in assisting with little things we found that needed tweaked for our site. They are also very receptive to any feedback of future enhancements which I love! It's nice to know they care about what the customer wants to see. Thank you guys!

Bigbeany

This app is amazing!! And so is the support! Worth it any day of the week. I will not set up a single store without this application. Helped me add bulk discounts when all of the other apps would fail.

illy Coffee from the Kaffeina Group

Great app and great support. Definitely 5 stars. Been looking for something like this to help sales. The automated discounts in Shopify are so limited that you really cannot use them. This solves all the issues and integrates really well. Must use app for all stores.

MOOBI

We have tried many other apps, but there was always ~10% of clients reported that the discounts weren't correctly applied at checkout. In the end we had to refund manually and costed a lot of human power. Stackable team patiently listened to our needs and solved this technical issue together with us! They are awesome! This apps also features the best layout according to our experience. Strongly recommended!

Relevant

Great app. Used it for months now. The team behind is always available to help with my requests. Can only recommend the app.

TheLaySeePillow

Helped so much. Simple to use with a great interface. Great support and easily worth the money! Highly recommend.

Mint Wear

If there were more stars I would rate! Sammy and the team have been extremely helpful with our site and we are extremely happy. Prior to this, we had trialled close to 10 different apps and all could not do what we wanted until conversing with Sammy it could be done. Not only this, but Sammy went through and removed unwanted code from prior apps which is why is an amazing service, especially when you are not familiar with code which we weren't. Very quick to reply and accommodate for changes and features which is top quality customer service. Thanks team, Bayon

Secret Sofa

The app is simple to run, has a great user interface and allows you to set up more complex promos which other apps aren't able to do (the big one for us was a tiered spend and save that allowed you to set your own triggers and discount types!) Gavyn from the support team was very helpful in setting up and ironing out any issues - we did have a slight issue with the mobile checkout button not working at first but it was fixed probably within an hour of chatting to support. If you need help setting up the cart integrations/custom code (we did) definitely contact them as they are 10/10. Will be using for any and all future promos!

Untouched Underwear

The application is working really well for us. The best thing of Stackable is the support, they are really helping out if you have any trouble or just a question.

theMagger Design Store

Great app, does exactly what it's supposed to do. No bugs at all and customization is very easy. Sammy from the team supported me with my theme integration and responded very quickly every time I had a question. Very happy in general and would recommend it 100% if you're looking for a stackable discounts app.

Previous 1 3 4