Reviews (183)

4.9

Merchants highly value this staff management app for its ability to efficiently handle payroll, time tracking, and scheduling across multiple locations. Its intuitive interface and features like attendance and commission management are praised for improving operational efficiency and compensation strategies. The app is noted for its reliable performance in managing clock-ins and clock-outs and integrates seamlessly with existing systems. Customer support, particularly from members like Natalie, Emily, and Peter, is frequently commended for its responsiveness and effectiveness.

December 12, 2023

Natalie was able to solve my issue in a matter of minutes. This is a great app and saves me so much time when doing payroll.

Mrs. Greenway
About 1 year using the app
July 26, 2023

5 Stars for Hanna all day, every day. She is so dedicated to helping with whatever problem I have had, from learning the program, to adding new staff, to helping set up commission plans on every store we have on shopify!

Today, Hanna spent at least 2 hours (likely more) with me getting links for employees to be able to log in to their accounts, helping with commissions and how to attribute to an employee. We love that EasyTeam has the option to attribute sales to staff on the shopify POS and look forward to future updates.

I cannot praise Hanna enough. She has always been so helpful and attentive; I sincerely enjoy working with her.
Thank you Hanna!!

Fatty's Bryan1
2 months using the app
EasyTeam replied July 27, 2023

Hey there!

Your review has us on cloud nine! 😁 It's beyond fantastic to hear how much you're loving EasyTeam. We're here to make your life easier, and it seems we're on the right track!

Our support team is doing a happy dance right now! 🕺

We're dedicated to helping you get the most out of our app, and your feedback has us grinning from ear to ear 😊

Thank you!

September 8, 2023

Peter was great in helping my stores get a set monthly price on the app so we really appreciate the work they have done for us. Every time I have contacted, there has been quick response and quick resolve. Our staff is loving EasyTeam!!

Fatty's Smoke Shop - Hearne
4 months using the app
EasyTeam replied October 6, 2023

We're so happy you enjoy EasyTeam for your business! And as always, feel free to reach out anytime :)

August 21, 2023

I just started using this app for my small business and so far it's a 5 out of 5! It was really easy to set up and my employees are really excited to use the app at home to view their schedules and hours! I love that I can do so many things from this app and the team at EasyTeam has been wonderful so far! (Shoutout Peter) I would highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to streamline their payroll/scheduling needs.

Gypsy Moon Online
22 days using the app
October 4, 2023

Cannot begin to tell you the contrast between this and other time tracking apps! Basic and easy to use features, easy to navigate and set up. Customer service can't be beat!

Arizona Trading Co., Inc.
2 months using the app
January 29, 2024

Supprt live chat was great! Natalie provided great support and able to answer all of my questions.

Memorial Bakery
4 days using the app
October 25, 2023

I had a fantastic experience using the EasyTeam platform. It's not only user-friendly but also pretty cool. However, what truly stood out was the exceptional customer support. Mia was my go-to person, and she provided assistance promptly and effectively. In fact, it was the best customer support I've ever encountered. Thanks a million to Mia and the EasyTeam for their outstanding support and excellence!

iGold
19 days using the app
December 14, 2023

Natalie was extremely responsive and resolved the issue within seconds. Thanks Natalie!!

Air & Anchor
8 months using the app
October 25, 2023

This app has truly transformed the way we manage our team's operations. From the seamless clock-in/clock-out process to the intricacies of scheduling, everything has been a breeze. The recent addition of the commission feature has further streamlined our financial tracking, making it a comprehensive solution for our business needs.

The support team deserves special mention — their promptness and dedication have been unparalleled. Having tried a couple of other Shopify apps prior to this, it's clear that this one outshines the competition by miles. For anyone in the retail sector looking for a robust management tool, look no further. This app gets a well-deserved 5-star rating from us. Kudos to the team behind the scenes for their continuous efforts and support!!!

SHUNA STUDIO
Israel
7 days using the app
EasyTeam replied October 26, 2023

Thank you so much! Your words light up our day! 🌟

October 3, 2023

Mia was extremely helpful in getting things set-up!

Manchester | Real Deals