POS Time Clock & Scheduling

POS Time Clock & Scheduling | Reviews

by EasyTeam

Payroll Ready Time Tracking, POS Sales Commission, Scheduling.

At Home Store Fairfield

While I was not a fit for the ap, Hanna was so very helpful and prompt with her support that I may reconsider some time in the future! It was too expensive for the minimal features that I need. I do not understand why I have to use 100 characters in this review. Very frustrating. Just wanted to give Hanna a great report for her meaningful and timely help. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

October 14, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We're glad to help whenever possible, and looking forward to seeing you soon 😄

Boutique Horizon Golf

This app is very easy to use and works well with POS. Some small functions need to be improved or improved, but the technical team is just incredible. Listening and ready to modify functions to better meet needs.

May 24, 2021

Thank you so much for the honest review!
Listening to our customers is part of our product obsession :)
We keep adding more and more features every week based on the customers' needs.

HKginger1

Not yet used Staffy because the locations feature (with POS) is not supported now, but the customer service by Harel is superb.

September 20, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind review!
Update: The multi location support is up & running! :) 🙏

The Sock Monster

I just realized I need the new POS from Shopify to use Staffy.
Thank you for the help! I will try the month trial and see if this works out for my business.

September 1, 2020

Thank you for the kind review ! 🙂🙏
Staffy supports the older version of the POS as well, although we can not provide the quick action buttons in the POS dashboard since it doesn't exist there unfortunately (missing functionality in the POS system itself).

We're trying to keep up with the latest technology in order to provide you the best experience as possible 😊