POS Time Clock & Scheduling

POS Time Clock & Scheduling | Reviews

by EasyTeam

Payroll Ready Time Tracking, POS Sales Commission, Scheduling.

run-on

The app is working well. Support team is great!!! I had an issue with downloading the commissions and they solved it within 2 hours.

December 2, 2021

Thanks for the review :) We're always happy to help 😄

cabana 19 red bank nj

Thrilled I found this app. I needed a way to track my employees timesheet and this is super easy to use. The customer service is awesome too…prompt response to all my questions and performed an update for my businesses needs!

November 17, 2021

And we're thrilled to have you with us!

Hauser Company Stores

the easy team support is great! from the minute i had challenges they had a live chat ready to assist me, this is very beneficial when using an app for the first time!

November 11, 2021

Yey! We're always happy to help 😄

Mermaid Cove

You have been amazing! Very helpful with my questions. I feel appreciated and you want our business!

October 10, 2021

We're always happy to help!

Bananhot Bikinis IL

We've been using Easy team for quite a while now. It helps us with scheduling and running payroll - but most importantly we can measure the sales of each employee and adding the calculated commission to the actual payroll without doing a single thing manually. The support team are super incredible and helped us with anything we needed.

Misfit Bazaar

Great customer service -- super responsive and prompt, walked us through issues and troubleshooting as well as taking our problems back to their team to make sure they knew about said issues.

June 10, 2021

Thank you so much, we're trying our best to help with anything needed ASAP :)

Callie's Sweets

WOW! Harel was huge help, the entire support team was minutes away and would assist and guide me to possible solutions! Just support alone makes this app 100% worth it. Superslick scheduling and employee coordination!

May 26, 2021

Thank you so much!! Our support team is always here for you 😊

Anian MFG

I can clock hours for staff when running stores remotely. and that is very good- it also helps me run payroll easier.

May 18, 2021

Know what is happening in your store, even when you're away :)
Feel free to reach out any time!

Jackie London

I am using this app for employee’s time management and so far we are very happy. I really like how user friendly it is. Harel from customer service was very helpful with all the questions that I had.

May 6, 2021

Thank you so much :) We're always glad to help!

FOUND

We love this timesheet app. Very user friendly and very straight forward. Works great for our store.

April 27, 2021

What an amazing review - thank you so much!!

Previous 1 3 4 5