Staffy ‑ Employee Management

Staffy ‑ Employee Management

by Staffy

All-in-one system for staff management, scheduling & payroll.

Zissu LTD

This is my 2nd store that we I use Staffy to manage my remote staff (I have only remote team atm). Works perfectly. Scheduling is super fast and QuickBooks integration is smooth. Daniel at the chat was really nice as well. Recommended.

zissu themes

staffy is just great! my user experience was great. I felt like I understood the app from the first place. as store owner that managing group of workers and need to follow everything staffy just helped me save time and... time = money!

cheezburgerstore

Scheduling is super comfy right now, and it exports it all to our accounting app Xero (but QuickBooks works as well I guess).

The Meme Store

We use for scheduling and to clock our employees for accounting purposes. As for now it works well as expected. Cheers for Daniel - amazing customer support

My Urban One

We use it mostly for time tracking. Our payroll goes through QuickBooks along with all the needed taxes. Recommended ✌

February 23, 2020

Glad you liked our payroll system :)

Bohemian Shrine

What a great App! I didn't manage to control all my VA's as their work was never transparent enough for me. With Staffy I feel much more comfortable.

February 23, 2020

Thanks for your kind review :) We're always here to help.

goodcompanystore10

That app saves us TONS of time. The support is amazing and you can tell their team really cares, specially Daniel! We installed it for couple of our stores to manage employees.
We're using the app mostly for scheduling and tasks management, to understand what our employees are doing.
Waiting for the Xero / Quickbooks integrations so we can export the salaries directly to there.

February 23, 2020

Thank you for the 5-star review👍 We are very happy that you liked our app. Our support team is always happy to help you.

N-STAR CO.,LTD

Amazing app and fantastic support for their customers. Worth for everything your spend on this app. Love it.

Glad you liked Staffy!

HB Writing Content Management

Daniel in customer service was brilliant to liaise with and offered so much support to myself being a new member.

No complaints from me - brilliant so far and are features set for the new year.

lumbags

We have been using this app to manage emploees all over the world in different timezones. saving time managing your employees is important to you - I totally recomand it!

February 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review :)

Previous 1 3