Staffy‑ Remote & POS Payroll

Staffy‑ Remote & POS Payroll

by Staffy

Time Tracking, Store Tasks, Scheduling & Employees Screenshots

She & Sho

Just downloaded but I think this will be the key to managing my staff all from one app! Very excited

September 15, 2020

Haha great! We're excited as well to have you with us! 😄

TRES

We're a brick and mortar store, which manages 8 employees. Due to the Coronavirus situation, we have decided to use an app to schedule and clock in our staff, since it was difficult for us to deal with the unstable situation well enough.
We've tried the leading applications out there, and we decided to go with Staffy.

It connected to our store and synced all our staff, and it takes them one click from our POS to clock in which is the fastest and easiest solution we have found so far.

When we had some questions, the support helped us with everything we need through the chat.

I haven't tried the daily checklists yet, so I can not recommend this feature in this moment.

September 15, 2020

We're SO happy you chose us out of the alternatives 😊
Don't miss the store checklists feature - we promise you'll enjoy it 🙏

Best Buy Financial Services Company

It was EZ to use after I ask someone from YOUR support group who was very helpful and way cool and hip.

LDS - CEO

August 30, 2020

Susan Stanleys

The support team is extremely helpful. They go above and beyond and really supportive. They are really responsive and help you with every step.

August 19, 2020

Thank you so much! We're always happy to help 😄

Lone Star Nursery

They chat was very helpful. I'm looking forward to using the application. It would be more useful if the taxes were deducted automatically.

August 18, 2020

Thank you so much, it was our pleasure helping you! As mentioned, we do provide exporting the payroll to your favorite tax deduction solution of your choice - and we'll surely Integrate deductions as well in the near future 🙂
Your feedback is highly appreciated - thank you for that 🙏

The Arctic Place

Customer service is amazing! Hopefully, you get Harel, if he is available, on helping you start things up.

August 14, 2020

Haha thanks a lot! You're experience is really important to us 🙃

Sneeze Guards Pro

We're using Staffy mostly for accounting and scheduling. It was just the tool that I was looking for! it gets the job done perfectly. If you want to level up your store team management you should definitely try this! The customer support is great as well

August 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate it 🙏🙏

crispmen

great and fast Contact Support , i cant wait to use this application as i've heard is really good for POS

August 9, 2020

It's been a pleasure to help you! Hope you'll make the most out of our POS integration! 😄

You Ain't

We have been looking for something that shows what our staff were doing in our shop admin. Staffy support is amazing as well - and the app itself is really easy to get started. Looking forward to connect the payroll and scheduling as well.

August 4, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback😉 We are always glad when our application is liked by our customers💐

SparklyTrees

I really loved the simple yet all-inclusive design of Staffy. I have tried enough apps to know when an app makes your life easier. This one certainly did! You can easily assign tasks to the staff members and tag my orders and products! This way we manage our disputes and deliveries :)
The Shopify activity and the screenshots of my customer support team is really helpful since I don't want them to visit certain places in my admin. The team is very responsive, helpful, and makes sure you understand all the features.

August 3, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review! :) We're always happy to help!

Previous 1 3 4