Stamped Loyalty & Referrals

Loyalty Program with rewards, referrals, points & VIP tiers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Beautiful Bundles

Location Australia

In love with this app. The free plan already has amazing inclusions. It looks super sleek, has a lot of customisation options and was exactly what we were after. I found the setup a tiny bit clunky mostly because there wasn't a roadmap what to do first and where to place the widgets. There are links and explanations on their website that I found later but would've been great to have a bit of a setup wizard. I found some small design flaws with some widgets and had a few questions (it wasn't quite clear if existing members get enrolled automatically and if they get the bonus points we had set up) so I emailed their support team and they got back to me within minutes regardless of what time of day. Their responses were personal and not just copy and paste replies and really helped - some of the best customer service in a long while. Can only recommend!

Mad Viking

Time spent using app About 2 months

Customer service is the best. Its evident they want you to succeed with their product. I had a few design changes above my paygrade and Ivan had me taken care of in no time. 5 stars!

TheBXGStore

Super easy to use and excellent marketing service. Makes customers come back and build loyalty. Love it!

That Fcking Feminist

Absolutely love this app! It is so easy to use, installation was easy even with my super custom theme. Bonus points for having the best customer service! They answer any and every question of mine 24/7. Thank you thank you!

One Wear Freedom

Incredible customer service - had a few issues with set-up but they helped with everything and were able to answer all my questions quite quickly! Highly recommend!

Friendly Mailer

Time spent using app About 1 year

The customer service is responsive. Ran into issues with billing settings as well as app widgets and they are fast to help,

Amalvena

Location Slovakia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Wonderful customer service - every question/concern has been answered, helped with in a very short time. Definitely recommend!

TankMatez

Time spent using app About 1 month

I first became familiar with Stamped.io via their reviews app. One of the best if not the best review plugin online. A few days ago, I decided to give their loyalty & rewards plugin a try and I was not surprised at all how amazing it is. There is something about Stamped.io, they truly know value.

Canada PEScience

We currently operate 2 stores, in 2 different countries, but the stores shared a number of customers. We wanted one app that could be a database of rewards for both stores. Stamped was the only company who could make this happen, and the app is flawless.

PEScience

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very impressed with this app. It can do everything the others can, but with top notch support. If there is something you are wanting help with they will help you get it done. We were on another platform for 3 years and moved everything to Stamped