Stamped Loyalty & Referrals

Loyalty Program with rewards, referrals, points & VIP tiers

Free plan available

Canada PEScience

We currently operate 2 stores, in 2 different countries, but the stores shared a number of customers. We wanted one app that could be a database of rewards for both stores. Stamped was the only company who could make this happen, and the app is flawless.

PEScience

Very impressed with this app. It can do everything the others can, but with top notch support. If there is something you are wanting help with they will help you get it done. We were on another platform for 3 years and moved everything to Stamped

WYND Active

This app is great and integrates with shopify so easily. Amazing support team behind this app as well - I get the help I need within hours. Thank you stamped.io team for the wonderful app and service. Highly recommended!

The Fat Butcher

Amazing app and amazing service. Support emails answered within hours. Would highly recommend. Great integration with shopify

Voxxer

A really good way to add an incentive for users to shop at your store. I am really glad I found stamped!

MVP SELECTIONS

I love Stamped.io Loyalty & Rewards. Its features are great. A free plan is convenient with affordable tiered pricing. The support service is stellar. Hooray! Stamped with my personal approval.

WallsProducts

Easy to use and guides you through every step. This is perfect for pushing more customer centered companies to get rated. Thanks!

Italian Roasts

This is a great app. A really simple way of reengaging our customers and visitors. It helps automates some of the tasks that can be time consuming like keeping in touch and inspiring a large customer base.

August Society

We already used the Stamped reviews app, so it was super easy to set this one up and make them work together. Love the integration with Klaviyo. Also we had some issues getting it set up but the team was SO helpful and quick to answer questions and get it resolved.

Galaxone

Great App. Easy to install and use.
Customer service is excellent.
They provide good support and tips with detailed explanations which are very useful.