Stamped Loyalty & Referrals

Loyalty Program with rewards, referrals, points & VIP tiers

Free plan available

Connected Apparel

In the past two years that our site has been live, we’ve been through MANY trials of apps catered to reviews, loyalty programs—even those “all-in-one” apps touting maximum functionality for the most cost-effective price. And from the TOP of the TOP tier to the unknown start-up apps, each one suffered from a core failure. We’d find that bugs couldn’t be resolved because of lack of assistance, integration was immense and (for some reason) perpetually ongoing, etc... But out of all the apps we’ve tried, Stamped has hands-down outran the competition! We currently use both their loyalty and review apps, because, well, they’re the best. Their customer service is lightning fast, their team knowledge immense, and not to mention the ultimate reason for using any app—after integration we only need to utilize the app functionality, and can get back to our business, instead of troubleshooting bugs all the time. Thanks Stamped! We look forward to working with you more!

January 14, 2021

Hello Connected Apparel,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We are glad to hear that both our apps has been useful in contributing to the growth of your store, and our support team is able to render any assistance required to keep it going.

We hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof, customer loyalty and drive sales!

Grace Urban Apothecary, LLC

I am about to launch the Loyalty App and want to express my extreme satisfaction with the ease of setup. Likewise, when I was slightly confused about next steps, the team was incredibly helpful and responsive when I was looking for guidance and confirmation that I was on the right track. I am also happy to see that there is a way to import existing customer points so they can take advantage of purchases made before this program went into place. I will write another after I have this launched for my customers.

HollyBDesigns

I'm still in the early stages of building my business and this app is helping me build engagement with my customers.

Hey! Chips

I used this app together with their Product Reviews. Works well perfectly for my website. Prompt response from the team and appreciate their initiatives to advice us on the implementation. Great layout, functions, display widgets, customization and ease of setup. It provides all that we need!! Highly recommend.

Custom Coffees

This is a 'must have'. Works very well, easy to setup and use. Just started using the loyalty section recently, so easy it's ridiculous. Love this addon.

Foxbrim Naturals

I love stamped.io. Have used their reviews app for years and recently upgraded to use the Loyalty & Rewards. I love the layout, the different tiers and ease of setup but in addition to the great functionality that provides all that we need to provide a VIP, support has been phenomenal. Every question I have asked Judy, she has responded quickly and provided great information so I can make the best decision. I am so impressed with the help and support. This is a top notch company and if you are seeking a loyalty & rewards program, I would 100% recommend Stamped.io.

Breast cancer slayer

i love the convenience of the app. it has been very helpful to my business. i love how i was able to easily connect it to shopify

Everything Naturally Sweet

I love this Mango body butter. I only use a little and my skin feels amazing. I have very dry skin and especially around this time of year so I need something to stop my skin from being dry and this worked. I would definitely buy it again.

Olsa Tools

The team at Stamped.Io has been great! We already used them for our reviews and UGC and we expanded to include the loyalty program. Their support is amazing and respond within a few hours in most cases.

dome BEAUTY

I have used Stamped for my reviews and have expanded to also use Stamped for my loyalty program and I couldn't be happier. Their programs are exceptional and their customer support is outstanding!!! I highly recommend!