Stamped Loyalty & Referrals

Loyalty Program with rewards, referrals, points & VIP tiers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

j.jules fashion

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I used to LOVE this app when it was the free version... no bugs or issues...then I had to start paying PREMIUM which is a ridiculous amount of money....costing 50% or more of what it costs to run all of Shopify..... since the update I can no longer access customers points on POS if they have more than one reward to use. Customer support is useless as you can only contact thru email and it takes at least a day for someone to get back to you. I will be looking for a new more affordable points system to use.

September 23, 2022

Hi Julie,

We're always here for you if you need help, and you are more than welcome to request a callback if you feel speaking to support directly would be easier for you!

The POS issue is a known problem and we are working with Shopify's development team as we need them to help address a known API issue they have to get this fixed. I do apologize for the time it taking them to resolve this.

I see Salem and Allie are in touch from our support team, but I will follow up with you directly to see if there's anything more we can do to empower you with Stamped!

Nordic Catch

Too big to care anymore!
I’ve had Stamped on my store since starting 3 years ago. The owner himself used to reply to emails. Not anymore, which is fine. Good for you for growing. But now customer service is horrendous!! It takes weeks to get anything fixed. My customers cannot even redeem points in person.

June 27, 2022

Hi Nordic Catch team,

Thanks so much for your many years of use, though I apologize that you have felt our support hasn't met your standards lately. We're expanding our team to ensure our service levels are top notch!

After looking at your open tickets, it appears the issue that led to this review is a difficult one that has already been escalated to our most senior engineers. We've pushed a temporary workaround to your account that should keep things moving while we work on a more permanent solution here.

I've reached out separately as well to make sure you're looked after and to give us a chance to address all your concerns.

House of AnLi

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

There's too many bugs using this Stamped Loyalty and Referral system. Upon transaction of sale via Shopify POS, customer points are not reflected in the system even after 3 days of transaction. Hope the tech team could solve this issue as the entire redemption and reward system is not bullet proof.

June 16, 2022

Hi there House of AnLi team,

Thank you for your feedback here. The POS aspect of our Loyalty product is currently receiving an "all hands on deck" approach from our product team and we should see positive results very soon!

My apologies that you have been negatively affected by this known issue.

I see several support tickets from you where we are waiting your response to help with some of our troubleshooting. Please work with the Advocates who are trying to assist and they will be able to sort you out!

If there is anything more we can do to change your experience with our wonderful Loyalty product please let me know.

MotorsportMaps

Time spent using app 24 minutes

Stamped.IO's dedicated rewards page is impossible to use. It's a clunky process with mediocre results. I was hoping for something more straightforward.

April 14, 2022

Hi there Motorsport Maps team,

We're sorry to hear the experience with our Loyalty&Rewards product wasn't smooth sailing for you. We value product feedback from our merchants and I'd love to connect separately to learn more about your thoughts on how we can improve?

I took a look through our support queue to see if there had been any tickets raised, but could not find anything from you. We're here to help with any questions or issues you might have with set-up, installation, and how you can add overall value, so please feel free to ask as many questions as you want through our hello@stamped.io email.

If you prefer the self service route, our https://support.stamped.io/article/749-loyalty-rewards-introduction doc should be a good place to start!

cnhl-1

Location China
Time spent using app 1 day

I have been emailing them for 8 days about a few questions and they never get me what I want to know. One of the team members told me my idea will work but the other one told me not. I will not recommend their app at all, they cannot make good communication not even speaking an APP

April 3, 2022

Hey there cnhl-1,

We're terribly sorry to hear about your recent support experience. Getting two different responses to the same question is definitely less than ideal.

I had a look through our support queue and couldn't find anything from your username "cnhl-1". We'd love the chance to get you some help so please let me know what name we could use to find your requests.

I know our response times have been a source of frustration as we have been receiving a higher than usual amount of tickets. We're doing our best to expand our team and get back to providing the 12hr turnaround our wonderful merchants have come to expect from us.

In the meantime, we appreciate your patience and will have responses out as soon as we are able.

Schaf Skincare

Time spent using app About 2 months

Extremely disappointed. I wasted weeks of my time, and my coder's time and money spent to get this running. So many issues I don't know where to begin. The points program does not work consistently, the referral program is buggy and I received far too many complaints from my customers. Website speed is now dramatically slower because this platform is incredibly buggy and laggy. Their launcher takes way too long to load. Customers are unable to redeem rewards or refer a friend. Customer support for these critical issues is brutal - support takes 4-5 days to respond. We informed technical support 3 times that there were issues, and each time they replied with a 'fix', only to have another issue arise. The final straw for me was when their server crashed rending the whole platform useless, and customer service did not respond for 4 days. This not only was a waste of time and money it also has had a negative effect on my brand and I now have angry customers to deal with. The whole point of this app is to enhance our customer's experience and retention yet it did the complete opposite. Shockingly bad app with shockingly bad customer service.

February 22, 2022

Hello Schaf Skincare,

Thank you for your feedback and review!

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with the loyalty program. It seems that our support team has resolved most of the issues during our previous email conversations, and we will gladly assist with any additional setup that's required.

We have reached out to you in a separate email to resolve any outstanding concerns.

KITSCH

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Tremendous disappointment. So many issues it's hard to explain all here. Their system doesn't fundamentally work. Their launcher API takes 20+ seconds to load. Customers are unable to redeem rewards. Customer support for these critical issues is basically non-existant.

February 9, 2022

Hello KITSCH,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We apologize for the issues you are facing with the rewards widget. Our engineers are currently working on fixing the concerns, and we will get back to you once they have been resolved accordingly.

PicArt

Location Germany

The customer service of stamped is always friendly and helpful, nevertheless, the program is unfortunately not recommended at some important points, I list them now: 1. The Pricing: Here on shopify you can't see that the prices depend on the order quantity of the store. For example, we are a store with low-priced products and now we are supposed to pay over $600 just because we get over an order quantity of 4000 pieces. These pricing scales by order quantity were not specified here in Shopify. 2. The Coding:
It is easily possible to redeem the points via social media without performing any action. e.g. a customer clicks on Facebook Share, but it does not share it, yet the points are credited to him. 3. The Design
The design in general is good, but as soon as you want e.g. the customer to be able to redeem his points in the checkout area, you have to pay over 2000 dollars for it (Shopify Plus).
In our case, the icon in the mobile device is also above the home button, so the customer can no longer click the home button, but that is one of the minor problems with this app. Overall:
The app itself is good, but the price is staggered according to order quantity, which is not well thought out, especially for smaller and medium-priced stores. In addition, customers get points without us as a store getting anything out of it. Unfortunately, we are not satisfied at all at the moment, too bad, because it lookspretty good at the beginning.

April 24, 2021

Hello PicArt,

Thank you for your review & feedback! Please allow us to address some of the points you have brought up accordingly.

1. The Pricing: This is currently stated clearly in our website and dashboard pricing page. We will get our team to update it on the Shopify app listing as well.

2. The Coding: For the social actions, it would not be possible for Stamped.io to track whether the customer completes the action, as this is not allowed by the social apps. It is the same for any other reward apps. Most customers will follow through with the action once they click on the CTA button.

3. The Design: The ability to redeem rewards within the checkout page is a limitation imposed by Shopify, as it requires editing the checkout page template file and this is only available on Shopify plus stores. The same limitation is applied to the other reward apps without exception.

The icon on mobile device can be adjusted using CSS to prevent the overlap issue, which we have fixed accordingly for your store.

Our representative have reached out to you through email as well to provide further assistance with the setup of your account :)

Uniqcarts

Location India
Time spent using app 25 minutes

Application is a little bit laggy. Not at all impressed with the app.
According to me, the app is VERY SLOW. I am now a bit worried about my store's overall performance. Moreover, I found that "Top Countries by Reviews" showing loading all the time in the dashboard section.

February 11, 2021

We have gathered some information and it seems that this review is suspected to be foul play by our competitors.

The store has been posting negative reviews of similar nature in other apps within Shopify. The support team have tried reaching out to the store via phone calls, messaging and email with no response.

We have contacted Shopify support to report on the possible abuse of the review system by the store.

Stamped.io's support team is available 24/7 to assist our users with any issues faced, please let write in to us through hello@stamped.io and we will gladly assist you with the setup!

Tipsy Hues

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Downloaded what I thought was going to be a loyalty app. Got a customer reviews app instead. Talk about a bait & switch.

September 11, 2020

Hello Tipsy Hues,

Thank you for your review.

Stamped.io runs 2 apps currently: Reviews & UGC, Loyalty & Rewards.

You can actually downloaded our loyalty app, since our reviews app is a separate listing.

Our support team will be getting in contact with you to sort out the issue :)

Previous 1