Stamped.io Loyalty & Rewards

Stamped.io Loyalty & Rewards | Reviews

by Stamped.io

Boost customer engagement & retention with a loyalty program

Island Blu Studio

I am currently relaunching my store and wanted to add a reward program. I really like the looks and features of this app. I can only give it 3 stars though because it loads super slow for me. It's taken hours for the widgets to load not only on my website but while setting it up. I thought it might be due to my site being password protected but it was still running painfully slow with it removed. I will deal with it for now but I probably won't be upgrading to paid. Will have to search for another app.

MyCONQUERing

The app is very robust but, if I had known they had NO LIVE SUPPORT by phone or chat, I would have gone with a different option. It is wasting so much time and creating so much frustration to not be able to get quick answers and help with this set up. The online resources are solid but don't answer every question by any means. I have the reviews and loyalty app bundle and it costs as much as my business' RENT. So, for that, I would have expected a lot better service. Pretty disappointed.