Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

Sachastyles

Fits in perfectly. No muss no fuss.

Style Concept

Fantastic app with fantastic service!

Garibaldi General

Very cool app, I just added it to my store, but so far it looks awesome, I love that it matches my Add to Cart button automatically! My only concern, is that my customer will forget to select the proper variant. I noticed it just adds whatever variant is currently selected. It would be good if it either prompted them to choose one, or showed the variant on the bar somehow.

EDIT: I see they are working on this already, changed to 5 stars :)

Qualitydiam

Great!
The original ADD TO CART button is at all the way down to the bottom of the page. With Consistent Cart add-on, now it is also showing it at the top all the time!
I am happy with this.

Urban Edc Supply

Works really well. Improves conversion rate without disturbing your current theme or UI, and works smoothly. Support has been amazing and super responsive. What more can you ask for?! Highly recommended. 5 stars!

Slydehandboards

Great app. We have seen a lot of click through's to cart when we implemented the button very cool

Destinationgolddetectors

We are very happy with the added exposure of the "Add To Cart Button", and a very nice bonus is how the exposure, of the 5 star reviews, is increased. :D

Www Mightyhoofs Com

Excellent app! Increace conversion and add professional look to the product page. I am happy to use it! Highly recommend!

Thepartnercompany

If you can't see the "add to cart" button at ANY time on your product descriptions then you need this! Looks great on the website, especially on mobile! Works with variants & customer service is awesome too!

Tayroc Us

Thanks Adi for quickly and efficiently customising the app to meet our needs at Tayroc. Recommend this app to anyone!