Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO | Reviews

by Codeinero

Sticky Add to Cart, Cart Slider w/ Upsell, Quick Buy, & More!

eyesharelens

This APP perfectly solved my problem, and the developer patiently answered my doubts, I recommend it

November 23, 2021

Hi eyesharelens,

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Add To Cart Booster Pro and that it is helping you with conversions. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

`Harish - Customer Success Team :)

Hairos Brushy

Beautiful app and incredible customer support! they always reply in under 10 minutes which is so helpful when you want to get things done quickly! And it definitely converts! Definitely recommend

November 18, 2021

Hello, Hairos Brushy & Team,

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it. Glad to know you had a positive happy experience. You can contact us anytime for any app support.
We wish Hairos Brushy great successes and all the very best!
Cheers! :D

jolicau

I use this app because others generate some troubles with the sticky cart, this is excellent, i have a few issues, but I talked with Mohit and him and the team solve the problem in a short time, thanks!

November 17, 2021

Hello jolicau,

Thank you for writing us the review, we appreciate it! Write us for any further support, we're always here to help!
We wish jolicau great success and all the very best! Cheers! :D

NBee Gold Beekeeping Supplies

This app is very well made and very well supported. We had a technical issue with the SATCB and it was fixed within a couple of days of reaching out to their support team. Very happy with this application and its developers.

November 17, 2021

Hello, NBee Gold Beekeeping Supplies & Team,

We wish NBee Gold Beekeeping Supplies great successes and all the very best!
Cheers!

The Snoozer® Clip

Mr. Ajani helped me so fast with the modifications that I needed. Thanks so much!
Great APP, great STAFF!
5 star!

November 11, 2021

Hello, The Snoozer® Clip,

We appreciate you taking the time to write us this review. Don't hesitate to contact us for any further support, we're always here and glad to help you.
We wish The Snoozer® Clip great success and all the very best! Cheers! :D

MOTIVAS

I really love this app. it looks so clean and it works perfectly smooth.
I am very happy with this app. The Customer support answers very quickly to my questions. And they apply everything i need additionally very fast.
Thank you!

November 10, 2021

Hello MOTIVAS & Team,

Thank you for writing us the review, we appreciate it! Contact us for any further support, we're always here to help!
We wish MOTIVAS great success and all the very best! Cheers!

LUYOGA

Intuitive app, good support, i like it. Thanks to Ajani for solving my problem so fast and nice! I would suggest to use it. :)

November 3, 2021

Hello LUYOGA & Team,

Thank you so much for the review, appreciate it! We wish LUYOGA great success and all the very best! Cheers!

CZ Sports

Excellent App and Support! Hugs to the developer, I plan to continue for a long time! Thiago, CZ Sports. My store: https://czsports.com.br/

November 1, 2021

Hello CZ Sports & Team,

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it. Glad to know you had a positive happy experience. You can contact us anytime for any app-related support.
We wish CZ Sports great success and all the very best!
Cheers!

Houbstech

This app is so cool. I can customize it the way I want and customer support is always available to help.

November 1, 2021

Hello Houbstech & Team,

Thank you so much for the review, appreciate it! We wish Houbstech great success and all the very best! Cheers!

Walksey

The app does what it is supposed to do and has some cool additional features. Also, easy to install and good support.

October 25, 2021

Hello Walksey & Team,

We wish Walksey great success and all the very best! Cheers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 136 137