Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

School Depot NZ

Still trying, but one option that I really wanted was - when the customer adds an item to the cart from COLLECTION page, it should not go to the checkout straight.
From the product page, it stays on the product.
We sell a lot of small items and the customer should be able to add multiple items from the collection page.
Hope someone can help.

September 17, 2020

Hey School Depot NZ! Thanks for the review. That is a feature of the Quick Buy button that can be set in the app admin. We have changed it for you. Hope this helps :)!

Pet Bed Boutique™

Helpful support and a nice app.

bgbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

galaxycave.com

best app ever!!best app ever!!best app ever!!best app ever!!best app ever!!best app ever!!best app ever!!best app ever!!best app ever!!best app ever!!best app ever!!best app ever!!best app ever!!best app ever!!best app ever!!best app ever!!best app ever!!best app ever!!best app ever!!best app ever!!best app ever!!best app ever!!

notanybox

I used this app to enhance our conversion rate and it did. Prior to that, we have faced a small issue adjusting out theme to the app and their support team has helped us in a matter of few hours. Recommended!

Lowly Lyricist

As someone who is quite a perfectionist when it comes to design, I was glad to know that Mohit & the team were more than willing to help me amend & code colours until I was satisfied. Absolutely terrific customer support team, & fantastic app. Couldn't recommend more!

Craftables

Super pleased with this app, we have been running for several months now with no problems at all.
More themes would be fun :)

Thats The Vibe

So far so good, havent really used it for long only just got it, but i do wish if it didnt have a monthy reoccuring after 7 days!

Smartstuffer

Diese App ist wirklich sehr gut und kann ich jedem nur empfehlen.
Ist wirklich super wie das alles mitläuft

SeeCloth

There is a circle with “sale” in every page and CAN NOT REMOVE!After the "sale" circle showed, i just deleted your app, but it just couldn't be removed still shows on my page. I am pretty sure that i got this problem after I installed your app. can you guys check this problem for me?:)

Saintnmike

The Customer Support from this Team is simply amazing, they are very quick to arrive at a solution and are also very responsive to new ideas.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 113 114