4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance sales and conversions. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and high customization options. The customer support, particularly Mohit and Ajani, are praised for their prompt responses and tailored solutions. The app's compatibility with other Shopify apps and themes is also a noted advantage.

February 2, 2024

Superb application that perfectly meets my needs.

Many thanks to Ajani who worked on my site to make a few adjustments.
Fast and efficient

Really excellent experience. I highly recommend

Aventure et Découvertes®
About 6 hours using the app
Codeinero replied February 5, 2024

Hi there Aventure et Decouvertes,

This is a fantastic review and we appreciate you identifying not only our application, but also the support that Ajani was able to provide to you to get the results you were looking for. We strive for quick results and we are here to help anytime you need. Thank you!

April 17, 2024

Amazing and good support through live chat

Nebu København
About 1 hour using the app
Codeinero replied April 19, 2024

Hi Nebu Kobenhavn,

Thanks for the 5 star review! We're thrilled that you had a great experience with our support team. Cheers and happy selling!

December 25, 2023

There are amazing staff special Mohit

my.usa.store
5 days using the app
Codeinero replied January 4, 2024

Hello my.usa.store,

Thank you for the great review and especially for calling out Mohit! We appreciate he was able to assist you.

January 9, 2024

I honestly don't understand these good reviews: I've activated the plugin but it doesn't work on my website. Support is trying to fix it for 1+ day and nothing has happened so far.. In addition, I am missing a free plan. Hope they can get it to work. Hope they can get it to work since I would like to use it.

KAISU
Switzerland
About 23 hours using the app
Codeinero replied January 11, 2024

Hello KAISU,

We are sorry you are experiencing this issue with our application. We have found that your script is loading, but the widgets are not working. This usually happens when there is an incompatibility between the theme and our app. We have escalated this issue to our developers and they have made this a priority to address. As far as the missing free plan, currently our app does not offer a free plan. We do offer a free trial period, which you are still currently in, and we are willing to extend that trial period once we get the issue resolved. Our team will be in touch with you shortly once we have resolution.

March 14, 2024

The app works flawlessly. And Ajani, the Support Specialist, was so helpful. He fixed all our concerns fast. This app has a high rating and is highly recommended to all merchants. It will surely help the conversion rate.

House of Khalsa
About 1 hour using the app
Codeinero replied March 18, 2024

Hi House of Khalsa,

Thank you so much for the kind words! Helping merchants improve their conversation rate is our core focus and we're thrilled to hear that you had a such a great experience with our application. Ajani is an outstanding team member, thank you in particular for recognizing him. We're always here to help!

December 4, 2023

Great service and app!

Skinity | Uncomplicated Skincare
About 2 months using the app
Codeinero replied December 5, 2023

Hi there Skinity | Uncomplicated Skincare,

We appreciate your review of Sticky Add to Cart. It is great that the support team was able to assist you and that the app is what you are looking for!

November 28, 2023

Super snelle service, was echt binnen 10 seconden klaar. Heel tevreden!

Taylor & Quinn
4 months using the app
Codeinero replied December 1, 2023

Hallo Taylor & Quinn,

Bedankt voor het erkennen van de snelle service die je hebt ontvangen van ons ondersteuningsteam en voor het achterlaten van deze geweldige recensie! Het is geweldig dat je tevreden was met de interactie en in staat was om dingen in te richten zoals je wilde. Gewaardeerd!!

Het ondersteuningsteam

January 5, 2024

Solid customer service

"yuh"
About 23 hours using the app
Codeinero replied January 8, 2024

Hi there "yuh",

Thanks for taking the time to recognize our customer service. Let us know if you need anything!

April 1, 2024

Really intuitive app that has a lot of promise for increasing sales. And super helpful and responsive customer service!

Gladfellow
27 minutes using the app
Codeinero replied April 2, 2024

Hi Gladfellow,

Thank you for the kind words! It's wonderful to hear that you had a great experience with our customer service team and that the app's UI was intuitive to use. Cheers and happy selling!

December 4, 2023

Ajani is great helped me out within 5 minutes!

Van Hallen Amsterdam
About 2 months using the app
Codeinero replied December 5, 2023

Greetings Van Hallen Amsterdam,

It is great to hear that Ajani was able to assist you so quickly! Thanks for acknowledging his support. We are here if you need anything.