Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

Jeeback

Awesome, the app is functional. Most importantly, the response and help from customer service is very timely and effective. Thanks.

December 18, 2019

Hi Jeeback, thanks for your awesome review! Glad to help! Happy selling :)!

QuickPedals

Still haven´t used it that much yet. Just my first day trying it out, will amend the review after I have some more data

December 18, 2019

Hi QuickPedals, thanks for your review! We hope you'll find the app useful! Thanks!

Le Hiboux

Needed the ability to hide it at the cart page.
Neeeded also chat support

December 17, 2019

Hi Le Hiboux, you are probably referring to the Sticky Checkout Bar which shows on cart page. You can enable/disable and adjust its settings in the app admin under the Sticky Checkout Bar tab. We already did this for you. Should you need any more help please contact support at support@codeinero.net. Thanks!

KDEAM OPTICS USA

I love it! The 1 Santa theme doesn’t seem to work but the other one with the hat and Christmas ornament is just what my sight needed to stay up with the holidays. I would like to see a surfer/motocross theme for the store come January/spring. Would be EPIC!!!

December 17, 2019

Hi KDEAM OPTICS USA, thanks so much for your awesome review. Happy selling!

CATPITALE

Awesome, the app is functional and is already providing the service it promised ! I can see just looking at the data that it surely helps

December 17, 2019

Hi CATPITALE! Great to hear that! We are working hard to be here for you 24/7 and help you sell more. Happy selling!

The Spoiled Mama

LOVE THIS APP! Customer service is responsive and the app works really well for our site thespoiledmama.com We couldn't be happier!

December 14, 2019

Thank you for this awesome review The Spoiled Mama! We're working hard to be here for you at all times and improve the app constantly to help you make more $$$.

magic-shopp

Was looking for it since a few days.. Pretty cool and easy to use... Sticky atc design could be improved

December 14, 2019

Hey magic-shopp! Thank you for the review and feedback :) We will use this feedback to improve the app for the next release. Stay tuned and happy selling! :)

klandy

this app is amazing for your pages, I hope that this app help me with my convertions and he does that costumer arrive faster to add to cart

December 12, 2019

Thank you for your review klandy 🙏 :) Happy selling! :)

Fix Phone Store

i really like this app, is very easy to use, help with my old feedback from another app, i can import without any problem.. Thank you

December 12, 2019

Thank you for your review Fix Phone Store 🙏 :) Happy selling! :)

DermaDevice.com

Great service! They were faster than i could have asked for. I definitely recommend them for their great service.

December 11, 2019

Thank you for your review DermaDevice.com 🙏 :) We are working hard to be available 24/7 for your convenience. Happy selling! :)