Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

Ligglådan.se

From my heart: The best costumer support I ever worked with!

Adi Pirke, it because of you I can continue with the shop and with your app that is great!
Thank you so much.

Jimmie

Nifty Alley

Very cool app to have, works very well, loads of settings to choose from that best fits your requirements, reliable and no issues.

Pre.vent Masks

What a great app. Easy to install and setup. Multiple functions involved in order to tailor to your unique shop.

Nice Sleep All Night.com

It is really easy to use! I can see the add to cart bar every easily so that customer can go to check out.

universeofhealth

This app is a game changer for everyone selling on mobile devices. Users will never loose the ATC button and buy a lot more.

McCallins

I was quite amazed by how well this works. I am over the moon. Easy to set up and let´s get rolling. Great work guys.

Baywood

so amazinnggg! Thank you so much this will really help my business convert more sales. Many people don't realize that half of the time people are just scrolling and then get distracted and forget to purchase.

Dope Hats

Installed the free trial, seems to be working fine so far, but time will tell. I will loop back later with an update on converisons.

Stress Relief Mate ™

seems work good will see if it converts more traffic after a couple of weeks ,the design is nice ,we will see

Heavenly Smooth Skin

What an great idea for an app. Brilliant to keep cart front and center of customer throughout the store.. Good size and colors too..