Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero 🚀

Sticky ATC, Quick Buy, Cart Slider with Upsell, Sticky Cart ..

LongHairPrettyNails

App is great for far! Support was really helpful with customizing to fit my needs. They were able to change code for me. Awesome service!

Koala Sleep

Ho segnalato il problema ed è stato risolto tempestivamente, in giornata.
Molto soddisfatto dell'assistenza

AJ Hookah Express - Hookah Products & Accessories - Wholesale & Retail Outlet Online Shop

This is a great feature to my site, it will definitely make it easier to my customer to add the products to their carts

Bling Bag

THE APP IS EASY TO USE AND QUITE EFFECTIVE. EASY TO INSTALL AS WELL. I RECOMMEND IT. GOOD JOB GUYZ.

Fithouse

Used it on many stores, really good app easy to install and use, and fast support 5/5. Even better now with the new update.

MANSSION

So far so good! Easy download/setup and quick support. Only using the stick add to cart button but will also use the in-cart optimizations.

urbanwhim

de momento todo bien estaba buscando una función que cumpla estas caracteristicas y me esta resultadando espectacular para levantar la tasa de convertibilidad

COMMITTED HP

Very useful app and easy to set up. Customer service was very quick and helpful. I recommend anyone with an online retail shop use this app.

POPBAE

I highly recommend it. This is my evaluation of using it for nearly several months. All the functions basically meet my needs. And its function runs well. Just yesterday, there was an unexpected situation in the theme of my website. Their customer service was there all the time, and their technical team took the initiative to help me check and solve the problem quickly. The response speed and quick response of customer service is one of the important factors for me to choose this app. I hope this application can continue to upgrade its functions and help businesses improve the order conversion rate of stores.

Fullis Retail

Quiet amazed at the support and functionality of this app. Needed several changes and the support were on to it unbelievably quickly. Great app, too! Mohit, thank you for the fantastic support. Really impressed!