Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

Craftables

Super pleased with this app, we have been running for several months now with no problems at all.
More themes would be fun :)

Thats The Vibe

So far so good, havent really used it for long only just got it, but i do wish if it didnt have a monthy reoccuring after 7 days!

Smartstuffer

Diese App ist wirklich sehr gut und kann ich jedem nur empfehlen.
Ist wirklich super wie das alles mitläuft

SeeCloth

There is a circle with “sale” in every page and CAN NOT REMOVE!After the "sale" circle showed, i just deleted your app, but it just couldn't be removed still shows on my page. I am pretty sure that i got this problem after I installed your app. can you guys check this problem for me?:)

Saintnmike

The Customer Support from this Team is simply amazing, they are very quick to arrive at a solution and are also very responsive to new ideas.

Las Pampas ME

Team, I need you to please guide me in how I can use the sticky add and also use the calendar so people can choose the delivery time and timings slots. At the moment it goes directly to the cart > please try to guide us on this.

Finde Trends

wow very good thanks
goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Verb Products

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO works as advertised. When there were issues, support has been prompt and good.

redlinehaircurls

Actually really good! i was surprised to say the least, im a complete beginner but this app was simple and easy to use

PURC

ruined my add to cart, checkout buttons, they're not working anymore even after i deleted the app, losing customers currently..

August 17, 2020

Hi there! We checked this and it is NOT related to our app. You have a syntax error in your theme. Please contact your theme developer. Our app doesn't alter your theme or leave any code when removed.