Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

Las Pampas ME

Team, I need you to please guide me in how I can use the sticky add and also use the calendar so people can choose the delivery time and timings slots. At the moment it goes directly to the cart > please try to guide us on this.

Finde Trends

wow very good thanks
goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Verb Products

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO works as advertised. When there were issues, support has been prompt and good.

redlinehaircurls

Actually really good! i was surprised to say the least, im a complete beginner but this app was simple and easy to use

PURC

ruined my add to cart, checkout buttons, they're not working anymore even after i deleted the app, losing customers currently..

August 17, 2020

Hi there! We checked this and it is NOT related to our app. You have a syntax error in your theme. Please contact your theme developer. Our app doesn't alter your theme or leave any code when removed.

BRIGHT

Great service! Also really love the app. Would recommend to everyone who has a ecom business! Love it!

Hypebumpy

love the app, easy to use and easy to manupliate. Its is a must to have if you want to operate ur ecomm business well

HomeBoons

nice app. lets see how is works. I have just intalled it. If it works nice i will contunue using us for ever in my newly launched store - "Homeboons"

Essentials @ Metatron Concepts

I haven't used the app yet but the demonstration was good. I'
ll be back for a follow-up review once I have used it more. :-)

PowerBox

Exactly what my page needed. Could not recommend this app more, easy to use and explains everything!