Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

#1 rated sales and conversions booster that works!

decoandu

Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,

Shuttercase

Great product and prompt support! We expect this App to bring us more ADT and higher conversion rate. Love it so far.

heikii®

This is a really really great app, that I can fully recommend to use. It will help your store drastically.

liquidacionesamazonicas

ok. i need this. perfect for me. Recomended for shopify seller ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

therosengoldbear

nice sgfgfdgdfgfdgdfgdfgdfgdfgfdgkhDBLGHSIOGHoidsjHGklJFSHGKLJFHDLKghLKFSHgklHLKJHSLKGjhSFKLJGHKLFJGLSJHKLDJS

Sportdirect.ca

We've used this app in the past 3 months and have seen 100% growth in conversions. Our visitors added products faster to cart and reached the last page to conversion at least 5x more than without. No brainer to keep.

4Mili フォーミリ | Light me キラキラ輝く毎日

Really really the best app.
It was very easy for beginners, and I mailed the developer for a higher degree of customization. I now want to write more and more apps from this app developer.
Really the best app of life.
It was so convenient and friendly. perfect

January 4, 2020

Thank you so much 4Mili フォーミリ | Light me キラキラ輝く毎日! :)
We are always happy to help. Cheers to increasing your sales!

Goto Official

This is the best ATC button app I've installed. very satisfied with the simplicity and the various options. and I loved the cart button customizations for Christmas

January 1, 2020

What an awesome review :) We’re working hard to help you sell more! Thanks 🙏!

WELLNESS HEAVENS

So far so good it is very easy to set up. I hope to get some more conversions with this app and generate a lot of sales.

January 1, 2020

Thank you 🙏 We’re thrilled you like the app!

Nutsack Foods

Loving this app. It really makes adding items to the cart easier and more interesting/fun. The sticky header really makes the process of adding an item to the cart simple.

Thanks so much for your review:) ! 🙏