4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting cart conversions and sales with features like the Quick To Buy button and sticky add to cart bar. They praise its user-friendly interface, reliable performance, and compatibility with other apps. The customer service is frequently commended, particularly for quick issue resolution and custom adjustments to fit individual store needs. The app is seen as a valuable tool for enhancing customer experience and e-commerce store functionality.

February 2, 2024

Superb application that perfectly meets my needs.

Many thanks to Ajani who worked on my site to make a few adjustments.
Fast and efficient

Really excellent experience. I highly recommend

Aventure et Découvertes®
About 6 hours using the app
Codeinero replied February 5, 2024

Hi there Aventure et Decouvertes,

This is a fantastic review and we appreciate you identifying not only our application, but also the support that Ajani was able to provide to you to get the results you were looking for. We strive for quick results and we are here to help anytime you need. Thank you!

October 10, 2023

We have had great success with this app. No issues in the 3-4 years we have been using. This is the first time I had to connect with support chat. Ajani responded quickly, understood the issue and fixed it right away. Good job Ajani!

LoveGoodFats-US
Almost 4 years using the app
Codeinero replied October 16, 2023

Hi there LoveGoodFats-US,

Thank you for your 5-star review. We love that you have used this app for so long and that when you finally needed support, we were able to accommodate your requests. It is great that Sticky Add to Cart is working for your business.

The Sticky Add to Cart support team

October 17, 2023

Ajani was super helpful in helping to position the icons on our website and making sure they were in our brand colours too. Can't recommend these guys highly enough! Amazing tec support and service. If you have an issue that needs resolving they are super fast in responding and very quick to fix it. 10/10!!

Budeful
3 months using the app
Codeinero replied October 19, 2023

Greetings Budeful,

What a great review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. It is fantastic that Ajani was able to assist you in positioning your icons and making sure that your colours were what you wanted them to be. We take pride in our support services and are glad that you had a great experience.

The Sticky Add to Cart support team

November 6, 2023

Mohit from Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO helped me once again very well with an technical issue on my store.

Thanks Mohit and I will definitely recommend Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO to other people!

WISETRY
Netherlands
13 days using the app
Codeinero replied November 7, 2023

Greetings WISETRY,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review. It is great to hear that Mohit was able to assist you with your technical issues. We are here to help anytime you need us.

The Sticky Add to Cart Support Team

December 4, 2023

Ajani is great helped me out within 5 minutes!

Van Hallen Amsterdam
Netherlands
About 2 months using the app
Codeinero replied December 5, 2023

Greetings Van Hallen Amsterdam,

It is great to hear that Ajani was able to assist you so quickly! Thanks for acknowledging his support. We are here if you need anything.

January 21, 2024

So many different features and excellent customer support that is willing to help out whenever they can!

VELDORA
About 18 hours using the app
Codeinero replied January 23, 2024

Hello VELDORA,

Thank you for leaving this review of our app and customer support. We hope that you can use all of the features you need with Sticky Add to Cart Booster Pro and that you will reach out whenever you need assistance, because we are here for you.

January 9, 2024

I honestly don't understand these good reviews: I've activated the plugin but it doesn't work on my website. Support is trying to fix it for 1+ day and nothing has happened so far.. In addition, I am missing a free plan. Hope they can get it to work. Hope they can get it to work since I would like to use it.

KAISU
Switzerland
About 23 hours using the app
Codeinero replied January 11, 2024

Hello KAISU,

We are sorry you are experiencing this issue with our application. We have found that your script is loading, but the widgets are not working. This usually happens when there is an incompatibility between the theme and our app. We have escalated this issue to our developers and they have made this a priority to address. As far as the missing free plan, currently our app does not offer a free plan. We do offer a free trial period, which you are still currently in, and we are willing to extend that trial period once we get the issue resolved. Our team will be in touch with you shortly once we have resolution.

November 22, 2023

The customer support is on another level. Really great app

BlazeNest
Poland
About 2 months using the app
Codeinero replied November 24, 2023

Hi there BlazeNest,

We appreciate your review of Sticky Add to Cart! Thanks for letting us know that our support was fantastic and able to assist you with your set up. We are here to help you with whatever you need.

January 11, 2024

The app works well and chat support is immediate.

InnoArti
Poland
About 1 month using the app
Codeinero replied January 16, 2024

Hi InnoArt,

Thank you for the kind words! We're always here to assist!

January 15, 2024

Super helpful support. There's always a bit of a learning curve with these apps, but they made instant custom changes that matched my theme when something didn't integrate perfectly with it out of the box. The whole thing took less than 5 minutes, and the support's hours actually align with mine, so that's a nice bonus. (No waiting 24-48 hours for email replies.)

Eat Local PEI
20 minutes using the app
Codeinero replied January 18, 2024

Hello there Eat Local PEI,

Thank you for leaving us this great review. We strive to provide support as close to 24 hours per day as possible and we are glad you were able to get the assistance that you needed to get your app set up. Do not hesitate to let us know if you need anymore assistance.