Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Dramatically enhance your ADD TO CART and CHECKOUT process

Slipper Chicken

Heard about this on a podcast and gave it a try. Initial defaults were great but I fine tuned them a little. Seems to do exactly what I was expecting. Looking forward to seeing how my visitors respond.

November 28, 2019

Hi Slipper Chicken, thank you for your review :) That is really great to hear. Happy selling! :)

C O R A G G I O

It works perfectly, this application gives very good information. I recommend it if you want to increase the conversion rate

November 28, 2019

Hi C O R A G G I O, thank you for your review :) Glad you like the app. Happy selling! :)

BeTech 4 Life™

J'ai vu votre appli sur certains sites et sans toutefois connaître le nom. A force de recherches, je suis tomber sur un forum et vous citait nommemant comme appli à avoir en 2019. Je suis content en tout cas, de l'avoir installé. Merci

November 28, 2019

Bonjour BeTech 4 Life ™, merci pour votre avis :)

Frosty Jingles

The customer service is above and beyond. Wish more app developers were as on the ball as this group. They responded to a help request on a Friday immediately and with a solution. We have this app installed on all three of our stores. Thanks again!

November 28, 2019

Hi Frosty Jingles, thanks for being our customer! We are happy to help again should you need anything :) Happy selling!

Minimal Pods

I just started using this app and so far I am pleased with it. It works very well on mobile as well as desktop

November 28, 2019

Hey Minimal Pods! :) Thanks for the review. Really happy you like the app. Happy selling! :)

Shape Your Light

this app looks pretty easy to use and pretty decent curious to see how the results pan out hopefully it works.

November 21, 2019

Hi Shape Your Light, thank you for the review :)! We are happy you like the app. We're here should you need anything :). Happy selling.

BeeTogether

Great customer Service! Had to hide something on a specific Page and they instantly managed it by themselves

November 21, 2019

Hi BeeTogether, thank you for the review :)! We are happy to help :). Happy selling.

Believe Holiday

Love it! So far it's done wonders for our checkout experience. I'd recommend it to anyone who has a fast paced e-commerce business.

November 21, 2019

Hi Believe Holiday, thank you for the review :)! Happy selling.

Torgaw

bonne application, c'est dommage qu'elle soit payante.. néanmoins a voir si elle augmente réellement mon taux de conversion

November 18, 2019

Bonjour Torgaw, nous apprécions la critique :)! Bonne vente et continue à être génial!

Long Lost Tees

No idea. Literally just installed it. Nothing to review yet. Maybe wait until someone has used it before asking for a review...so far so good.

November 18, 2019

Hi Long Lost Tees, we appreciate the feedback 🙏! Happy selling and keep being awesome!