Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add to Cart, Cart Slider w/ Upsell, Quick Buy & Button!

From $8.99/month. 14-day free trial.

shoalrock

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Love the support. Helped me make the button the way I wanted it to. I think the inbuilt options for customisation are a bit slim, you just have to ask support

July 1, 2022

Hello to our friends at shoalrock

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

SpineDeck®

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Their support is great. I just told them what I wanted to do and 10 minutes later they did code editing and delivered exactly what I needed. No devs on my team needed. Sweet.

July 1, 2022

Hello to our friends at SpineDeck®

NeverLost Pro

Time spent using app 1 day

The customer support is...probably the best I've ever experienced from ANY company in my ENTIRE LIFE. They respond faster than lightning and correct anything I have issues with without difficulty. All they say is "Give me a moment" and BOOM! It's done... I'm thinking a group of trained magicians are fully employed there because they are magic! Special recognition of Mohit & Ajani for giving me such a 5 star impression of the company and this app. Beats the hell outta Globo!!!

June 23, 2022

Hello to our friends at NeverLost Pro

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that Ajani and Mohit were able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

GEKO CASE

Great app! incredibly usefull! I cant believe i didnt find out about this sooner! The staff are also great. Really helpfull when trying to set it up. Highly reccomend

Hello to our friends at GEKO CASE

PrettyPlants.nl

Location Netherlands

great app. Helps to increase your conversionrate. Works well and great customer support with a live chat.

June 22, 2022

Hello to our friends at PrettyPlants.nl

Smart Buy Direct AU

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 16 hours

Great support and assistance on hand and would recommend to other users should they require further enhancement of their website :)

Hello to our friends at Smart Buy Direct AU

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

centrumcery.pl

Location Lithuania

We use this app for 5 websites and we are very happy! The support team is always helpful and fixes problems very quickly.

June 20, 2022

Hello to our friends from centrumcery.pl

Thank you for the review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO. We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We wish you and your store great success!

NaturisCare™

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Le service technique est toujours présent et disponible ce qui facilite énormément d'améliorer mon site web

June 20, 2022

Hello to our friends at NaturisCare™

Merci pour l'examen génial. Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre que vous appréciez Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO. Nous allons au-delà pour aider chaque commerçant et je suis heureux que nous ayons atteint le but pour vous. Nous vous souhaitons, à vous et à votre magasin, beaucoup de succès !

WryWry

Location France

great app and great support team they are helping you with what you need to achieve i highlt recommend they also make custom coding based on your need !!

June 20, 2022

Hello to our friends at WryWry

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO. We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success! We appreciate the recommendation!

南のアイデア工房

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Simple to use! Can set up within minutes and the support service replies like in seconds! Appreciate the support!

June 14, 2022

Hello to our friends at 南のアイデア工房