Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Dramatically enhance your ADD TO CART and CHECKOUT process

shoes-on

sympa il faut voir maintenant si je fais plus de vente. En plus le prix est attractif. Je ferais une mise a jour lorsque je l'aurais plus utilisé

August 30, 2019

Salut shoes-on, merci pour votre avis! :)

Novelty Pet Mugs

I'm using this app to increase conversions. I downloaded it right away after seeing what it was all about. I think this is a great app with features that could help any store, no matter what. Thank you a lot for this app :)

August 30, 2019

Hi Novelty Pet Mugs, we're thrilled you like the app. If you need anything let us know! Happy selling!

Fashion Magic

rovide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments ca its ok

August 30, 2019

Hi Fashion Magic, thanks for your review! :)

TINRAHAN

I used this app and it helps me to earn more sales this app is so easy to use and user friendly too highly recommended for all store.

August 30, 2019

Hi TINRAHAN, thanks for your review! :) Much appreciated!

Neon Underground Apparel

Simple, easy to use, create customization options and syncs with your store instantly. Great app highly recommend

August 30, 2019

Hi Neon Underground Apparel, thanks for your review! :) We're here if you'd need anything. Happy selling!

coolcornershop.com

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments in the .

August 30, 2019

Hi coolcornershop.com, thanks for your review! :) Happy selling!

Luxe Lady Shop - Shoes Store

I used this app today and I really like how it looks in my theme . I tried a lot of apps like this but only this one has nice organized variants, what was my criteria to choose this app. I did not need contact support. Everything work very well.......... I Hope it will help to increase my sales.

August 27, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're happy you chose our app. Happy selling! :)

nutrients.se

Fantastic app! Works great and have great customer service. Would recommend to anyone who wants a better customer experience.

August 27, 2019

Thank you for this awesome review :) !

SimpleVShape

The interface is so confusing to work with, but when you finally figure it out, then it's worthed. Be prepared for bunch of headache.

August 22, 2019

Thanks for the feedback. The app admin is really simple and user-friendly. Our support would have been happy to help guide you but we cannot find any tickets or emails from you...

Simple Fast Wireless Car Charger

Have a great time using this app anh really recommend to any dropshipper!
It is an amazing app to boost your sales and take things to the next level

August 22, 2019

Thank you for your awesome review :)! Happy selling!