Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add to Cart, Cart Slider w/ Upsell, Quick Buy, & More!

From $8.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Worldofcamp

Really helped in conversion! I realised people have a habit of scrolling down and they get less interested in the product but this sticky add to cart really makes them click and buy my products. Definitely a must use if your traffic comes from mobile!

Tim And Ted

Good app, helps us mostly with mobile conversions.

Shoetup

Amazing App, increased my Sales!

Quint Essentials Clothing

After initially unistalling the app and giving a 3 star review due to some issues we've faced, i've decided to give it another try and to be honest i'm glad i did. Adi fixed the small things needed to fixed in the first place and now the app works flawless. I recommend it

Countycomm

Amazing service and spectacular quality app. I will be a lifelong member.

Mavwear

Love it! Very handy for my store. Great to have.

Newport Discount

App works great. Easy to set up and helps sales.

Apusworld

A great apps that increases conversion across all categories.
www.apusworld.com.au

Waterfinds

I love this app, it looks great on my site, and while browsing the product page, the customers never forget why they came there. It is so easy for them to click the "Add to Cart" button wherever they are on the Product page.
Thank you, Sticky "Add To Cart"!

Olivia Esme Jewellery And Gifts

Only just installed so cannot comment on its success. I can say that it is very quick and simple to install. I won't install an app which interferes with codes etc so this is right up mg street. Let's see if can deliver as it claims.